Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-02-2018, 04:02 AM
Guide

Building a Car

:)

Hello, Im not quite sure what this dream means but I think it is a good sign. I guess you could say that the general concept of the dream is enough information.... but here it goes.

I was brought into some large car garage... it seemed that I was selected some how. There seemed to be a large tv screen in there that was showing different cars and at the same time it was showing it seemed as if I was also test driving them in a different part of consciousness. The cars were bright colors as one was bright yellow, another was bright pink and another sky blue... it seemed like there were a couple other people there who were selected.

It seemed like they were building cars for us.... and I was given a tour and on this tour there was a stair case that led upstairs..... There was someone who was missing something so I volunteered to go get it. I remember a trunk or box that had something in it. Maybe a lunch box in this trunk..... then when I get back there is like a test going on... but im not getting tested. I know all the answers... I wake up :)

Im writing this dream like 2 days later and did not write it down... I do not understand the extra material but I know that my consciousness is having an effect on these realms.. and overall I feel this was a very positive dream. Also Id say that the people who started out the tour who were showing us the cars were a group of people who I know as tv personalities that fix up peoples cars as a non profit service.

Thanks for reading.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:11 AM
Master
Wreck It Ralph : Making A Kart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot24CCbYwIU

the general idea of the dream is that you are entrusted with creating your own vehicle,
which is like saying you've got command of your own destiny, within the physical realm,
and are capable of altering your DNA to suit your desires.
the idea of you volunteering to aid another simply shows a wish to be helpful to others,
and a confidence in your ability (not needing that time to make things perfect).
the idea of there being tv personalities involved seems to imply that your efforts are
recorded, and broadcast, so that 'viewers' might learn vicariously through you.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:52 AM
Guide

:) lol I watched the video.. yeah I am happy and grateful.. its so amazing to see how simple it is... trust and love and do and be is all that is needed to be as one. :) I really want to help... im not the best nor am I the most passionate about some things but I think a honest real desire to be of service is all that is needed.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator
Almost feels like a metaphor on life to me. Cars are often considered symbolic for the human body. Our soul resides in a body, moves around in the world in one much like our human self moves around in a car. A tv screen can be symbolic for showing a story. Getting the picture about something. In this instance it was being used to chose a car or possibly host body. You were chosen to get a car or body and we're trying to decide which would be best. Others were as well. Often though these cars come with missing information we have to go searching for to understand why this particular car was chosen for us this life. We enter life pretty confused and in the dark about things. The mystery of it all helps us grow and learn to search for answers and understanding. It does indeed sound like you want to help others find their missing pieces because you have a lot if wisdom to share. Help people through their tests and trials of life because you are done with yours. So the dream may be validating your sense that this life is about giving back so look into what that would look like for you. Colors can symbolize emotions so maybe helping others in working through their emotions. What do you feel you could be passionate about in relation to a career where you can give back?
Old 11-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Guide

Dreams....smh :) So many different angels of looking at a abstract painting. As far as giving back to the world haha there were elements of what I am currently doing that were in there.... I started an aftermarket exhaust system company for vehicles with a social mission to give back & promote the well being of exotic animals, entrepreneurs, and students. I have been working primarily other things until august of this summer... this is the gateway to enable me to be able to create other things that help the world... I have been working towards a concert and carshow... but a big one and its picking up momentum... this is the short condense version but I assure you there isnt many holes in what I have learned.