Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Knower
I usually hear conversations and random words/sounds right before exiting. After much research and discussing with others, it seems this is a common side effect of the exit process. What you heard could be this or it could mean something to you. Just wanted to give you heads up. Don't let fear stop you from experiencing something wonderful ��
Old 25-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
Hello all. This thread is very interesting...a lot of it is totally misguided...but very interesting.

I'm a Shaivite, meaning that I worship the Hindu God, Shiva...with unconditional love and full devotion.

Shiva can mean different things to different people, depending on where their personal vibration and level of awareness is at.

In one aspect, He is the Lord of Light and Love...as represented by the Jyotir Lingam (pillar of white light). He is the Lord of total naivite and simplicity called "Bholenath" and He who is easily pleased by the actions of His devotees called "Asutosha".

In another aspect, He is the Lord of Demons and ghosts called "Bhuteshwara" or the terrible Lord of Death and Time called "Mahakala" or "Bhairava"...a very fearsome one indeed!

In another aspect, He is the Lord of Creation AND Destruction, dancing the whole universe into existence and dissolution through the beat of His 'cosmic drum' (damru) as "Nataraja" (in that image previously shown).

In another aspect, He is Sadashiva, He is Purusha...He is Brahman...or pure Consciousness and Awareness beyond ALL thought and forms....total bliss...just total everything! <3

I worship Him in ALL the above facets as only aspects or 'personalities' of this one glorious multi-dimensional and multi-faceted Divine Being.

I see Him and understand Him as being 'God" in all that I perceive God to actually be (according to my own, limited human perception, of course).

To hear His name whispered to you just could be an anomaly...nothing to concern yourself over...but if you are interested, you could have a look into it...read up about Shiva...just go into it and see if you actually feel something and if what you find resonates with you at some deep, subconscious or heart-level...if it does, then the whisper was a 'sign' of something you should look into or take seriously...and if it does not, then that means it was probably only just a simple noise...a disembodied voice...nothing to really concern yourself over.

The many aspects of Shiva has been represented in artistic form over the centuries...

The dancer, the yogi, the family man, the lover, the devil, God Himself.

Many are afraid of Shiva, due to a misunderstanding really...and while some of his forms can look very scary, there's really nothing to fear...well, I CAN say that because of the total, unconditional love I feel in my heart, even towards His most 'frightening forms' because I know what all his OTHER forms are like.

Just like how when you love somebody and they get really angry and scare you, you still love them regardless, right?

There was the image shown of Nataraja...but there are more sides to this, so I'll post a couple more pictures to give you a rather all-rounded perspective:

https://i0.wp.com/picsdownloadz.com/...ratri-pics.jpg

This is when he saved the world by drinking the poison caused by negtive demons/forces...which gave him a blue throat (Neelkanth).

Usually, and almost always, He is just another boring Yogi sitting in deep meditation and blessing the whole universe with His love:

https://i1.wp.com/youmeandtrends.com...size=568%2C746

Other times, He is a powerful warrior, fighting against evil and injustice "Veerbhadra"...other times, He looks just like a 'normal bloke":

...and now I will stop "Self" indulging. lol
Old 26-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account

How on earth do you project your astral body ?