Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 01-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Seeker
Thanks Necromancer for sharing those beautiful experiences...
I am sure these will be of great help to me and to our fellow Lightworkers.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsong
Thanks Necromancer for sharing those beautiful experiences...
I am sure these will be of great help to me and to our fellow Lightworkers.
Thank you and I'm glad you appreciated them. I hope they can help others.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Right... I'm only speaking for myself when I say that it's hard for me to remember the exact nature of experiences dating back years ago because my inward state has changed so much along the way and I was never one to keep a journal and write down exactly what I was thinking/feeling at any given time in my life...

I understand wolf gaze...
I remember Matt Kahn saying exactly what you said. He said, after every awakening ..the memory of everything before that, fades away ...and all his experiences are brand new from then on...
Old 02-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Master
Yeah, I have had many spiritual awakenings, which have all led me up to this point.

I've experienced being in Shiva's presence quite a few times now...

I've seen devotees in ecstatic god trances who can't feel a thing, being pierced with metal rods, skewers and fish hooks all over and through their bodies, pulling chariots that weigh like a ton uphill...

I've seen a man holding two tin mugs full of plain tap water in either hand, boiling one and freezing the other...

I have even walked on fire myself.

My whole life has just been one spiritual experience to the next...until I just had the mother of all of them last night, after typing this all out and unburdening my mind, thoughts and consciousness fully.

Now, the journey ends and I find myself feeling quite nostalgic and a bit sad about that, but I am satisfied and peaceful resting within myself. There are no more questions...no more longing...I have the answers I have been seeking all my life, but now I find I'm at a bit of a loose end...but it's just a transitional thing so I have been told in spirit.

Peace to all and take care...keep the stories coming because I'd like to read them.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:48 AM
Suspended

Okay my turn!

I recall when I was young (roughly 5-10 years old) I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror getting ready for school and as I was staring at my reflection I suddenly stopped doing what I was doing at the time and began thinking to myself "why am I me?"...I recall my questioning being quite existential because I wasn't thinking about it in the manner of not liking myself and wishing I was not me, but simply wondering "why am I am me? what makes me, me? who is me?" I began to fall into a trance as I was staring at my eyes in my reflection and began to feel as if I being pulled from my body...Almost like being a dream, then my parents told me to "hurry up or I was going to be late for school!" and snapped out of the trance...(LOL)
Old 02-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Seeker
@ somnia..
I had a similar experience when I was young.. For a minute I was scared as I felt there was someone else there watching me ..at the same time it felt so true..the holographic nature of our existence!!
Old 02-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Seeker
I see number 33 almost everywhere.. I read that this angel number means that your spirit guide is with you.. But what does seeing this number so often..repetitively.. mean? Can anyone help?
Other numbers I see everyday is 9.11, 2.11,3.11,5.11,7.11 . I read 11 is a new beginning..
Thanks
Old 02-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
It is hard to explain exactly what I experienced, but when I was in high school I once decided to sit still and contemplate infinity. What would it be like to be absolutely infinite? I don't really know how long I sat there, but I came to a few intellectual conclusions, and then all of a sudden a door opened, and I experienced what it means to be physically (and only physically) infinite. I was caught in this amazing thought loop that went round and round and round for I have no idea how long. In that moment, I understood what it meant to be infinite. I experienced an infinite universe. After the experience, I had no idea what had just occurred. I didn't realize that it was a spiritual experience until some time later when I had an experience of the infinite self.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Seeker
@ wabisabi.. Incredible! Thanks for sharing..
Old 04-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Suspended

@ WabiSabi - Yes, I've experienced similar thoughts at various times in my life...Trying to conceptualize infinity, except in my case I wasn't thinking about it in a physical sense but more along the lines of being infinite after we physically die (Granted I already believe we are eternal beings right now and we do not "die" except when we experience physical death)...I started having these thoughts of contemplating infinity not long after my mirror experience I wrote about in my post...

Last edited by Somnia : 04-06-2016 at 07:40 PM.