Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Knower

Infection metaphysical cause.

I was wondering what some of you think is the metaphysical cause behind a stubborn tooth/gum infection/abcess that has been going on for over 7 years. Antibiotics have not done much to get rid of it.

I have recently been using crystals that are claimed to be for removing stubborn infections and they have had a noticeable affect. Perhaps a little more time and it will be gone. I am presently trying to make an elixir using the crystals to gargle with.

I am open to it so lay it on me if you will.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Knower

I have a similar chronic tooth infection that's hung on for quite a few years. I hadn't really thought about the metaphysical cause until now. I tend to avoid confrontation, so I hold back rather than speaking my mind. This is fine when I'm able to let go of the situation and move past it, but when I can't do that I tend to 'chew' on the subject. Can't be good for my energetic health, holding all that toxic energy in like that. It's no wonder I have that infection.

I've found that herbal antibiotics will keep the inflammation down nicely, and I don't have to take them all the time but they also don't knock the infection out entirely. I think if I were to go after this infection more vigorously and consistently, however, the herbs would probably do their job. (I am not so good with self care.) Now that you've gotten me thinking about it, though, I'm ready to give it another go. Thanks for that!

You might want to add a bit of Xylitol - it's a type of sugar - to your crystal mouthwash. Unlike other sugars, Xylitol kills bacteria. It's often used in toothpaste and mouthwash. I've gargled with Xylitol and warm water for a sore throat with excellent results. Think I'll make myself a mouthwash now.

Here's the recipe I'll use:
2 c water (filtered and infused with crystal energy)
2 Tbsp hydrogen peroxide (3%)
1/4 c Xylitol
20 drops trace minerals
5-10 drops mint essential oil

Mix in a glass jar and store in a cabinet while not in use. Shake well before using.

Heh heh. More info than you asked for. =-)

Edited to add: Please keep us posted as you explore healing your tooth infection.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Newbie ;)

This is quit interesting!
Old 03-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Seeker

Woah!

Definitely try some colloidal silver. cures everything. Maybe some bad spirits or daemons around?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:23 AM
Knower

I was reading about REIKI and it said each tooth has a body correlation. The tooth I am having problems with is relative to the kidneys. I have had problems with kidneys for as a long time.
So according to Reiki if I treat the kidneys with success then the tooth problem should clear up also.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Knower

Did you try a dentist who can/may operate? If your system is weak something like this may linger on. It is bad foor your heart as well.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Knower

Dentist wants to do a root canal but I have read so much negative about it that I don't even want to go that route. I don't see that as long as this tooth has been a problem that a root canal will cure it. A lot of money and little to no guarantee it would end the infection.
I should get the colloidal silver I ordered deliver today. If this colloidal silver doesn't kill the infection then I will have the tooth pulled.