Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 03-05-2017, 02:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Ndes involving satan

How many people have reported encountering Satan during an nde
Old 03-05-2017, 05:47 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
How many people have reported encountering Satan during an nde

Hello,

Not me,I had 3 NDE experiences!

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..What is Satan supposed to look like?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Experiencer

As one who's had a NDE and because of it doing much research I'm convinced that what you encounter during a NDE isn't important. It's what you learn from it that is important.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
As one who's had a NDE and because of it doing much research I'm convinced that what you encounter during a NDE isn't important. It's what you learn from it that is important.
Well for me what you encounter is important so if you know about any nde encounters with satan please tell me
Old 03-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Knower

check on youtube. They have plenty videos on that. Did you have a nde with him?
Old 03-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Well for me what you encounter is important so if you know about any nde encounters with satan please tell me
Sure! Many have seen hell, but I can't think of any that claim to have actually seen Satan. Some of the ones who'd seen hell tell that when they became concerned with others and found pity/compassion for their suffering who were there, they were instantly drawn up out of hell. Turns out that these people who had seen hell were very self centered in this life.
No two NDEs are so similar that one could say they experienced the exact same thing, and many are very different...even strange, yet by far the vast majority come to the same conclusion: the importance of unconditional love.
So, as a NDEr myself and doing lots of research, I came to the conclusion it's not what you experience, but what you learn from a NDE that's important.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Is there anything on nderf.org that can tell me how often the devil has been seen during an nde
Old 05-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
I don't know if there's an index on nderf.org, but if there isn't, the only way to find out is to read every single nde. That might be interesting at least. Research can be a long slow job sometimes.

I know that Dr. Eben Alexander had a hell-like nde at first, but I cannot remember if he mentioned meeting any Satan-like entity. He may have done. I just can't remember. (I read his account some time ago.) But his story is fascinating also.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Well, I suppose we can all agree the less people that had a Satan involved NDE the better, right?
Old 05-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Ive read hundreds of NDE accounts and many where people have experienced demonic entitys but cant recall one where there was an actual satan