Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

Where do psychic messages come from?

Psychic messages which warn you well in advance of something that'll happen, where do they come from? I was warned 10 years ago about things that happened late. Where do these warnings come from? The voices talked in a tense that made it sound like future.

If we can pick up significant events that happen well in the future, then can't we intentionally plant messages for our psychic past selves to pick up and thus, influence ourselves in the past, changing the present?
Old 24-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Master

Guides or higher self.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
All the Answers...

I'm of a similar opinion vespa... Either that, or I have got this sneaky suspicion, that our subconcious minds hold all the answers we'd ever need to know, during this particular life span... And the latter, really resonates with me...

I'm sure I've heard it said, that scientifically, the brain (and subsequently the sub-mind) are much more powerful and more capable of far greater levels of achievement than we could ever put them to... That being the case, would there really be a need for an an outside source of information???

Just a few odd thoughts...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 24-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Master
Yes, we can influence the past. I do it all the time but as the story goes I can only work with known events because the present would be different, if the known event had been different, things wouldn't be how they are today, but maybe yesterday we were on a different timeline. We would only be aware of this timeline. It is a very confusing concept.
Old 25-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Yes, we can influence the past. I do it all the time but as the story goes I can only work with known events because the present would be different, if the known event had been different, things wouldn't be how they are today, but maybe yesterday we were on a different timeline. We would only be aware of this timeline. It is a very confusing concept.

How do you know you've influenced the past if your timeline changes?
Old 25-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are many times when such things come to us in our dreams but we do not always get that message.

I feel that we come into life with a "Book of Records" that Soul Path contract and at times pages of that book open to us to put us in the right place in time or to make us ready to be there to help in some way.

For me since I was a child I would know things before they came to pass, and that was unsettling. Now I just accept it as life and that there is a higher meaning that I may never understand. To see events before they happen and KNOW that there is nothing I can do to change them is not fair on some levels but I too know that as a Medium I am there for the non living that might need my help.

The term precognitive or precognition refers to obtaining in future information that has no basis in being known already. This is also commonly known as “Future Sight”. Most times this information comes to one in their dreams. One will have recall of the dream and think nothing really on it until the event comes to pass. Then one goes OMG I dreamt that and it happened. It is thought that most people have these dreams but as we tend not recall our dreams we miss this happening.
Old 26-07-2016, 05:38 AM
Master
I don't know anything for sure but I have been taught from within about things I need to know to do my work. I don't get the whole truth, nobody does. I observe the techniques I use and I suspect there is a purpose for using these techniques.

If I am going to do a spell to affect the past then it is a small thing usually and we have a way to make it 'go back in time'....For instance, if someone tells me about a close call they had in the past where they escaped danger, then I might do a spell about that incident. I only do what I am guided to do so I do it. I have no idea if the present spell affected the past. I just know that I was asked to do the spell. Who knows. Logic dictates that it wouldn't work but why not? I think it doesn't hurt to go along with the program.

I was taught that there is a script, but the script gets rewritten all the time. We have to follow the script but by rewriting it we change the present, which affects both the past and the future, so everything has to be rewritten to accomodate each change. This is always happening. Things are not as they seem.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Master
We also get our messages about the future from our own soul that is within us. I had an instance where I was given a dream about events that took place from then to 9 years down the line and the dream came from my soul. Other source of information is angels, especially our guardian angel and spirit in general.