Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

It takes a full, practicing witch to be able to fully exorcise a house...not all these people trying to send the spirits 'into the light' with peace and love. Sometimes that works and the spirits don't go 'into the light' but move on thinking 'how boring' but a lot of the time, it fails.

Don't exactly agree with the statement on only a full blown witch can exorcise a full house. I'm not a witch (although I've been called one) and have excised a demon and humanoid spirits that don't want to leave. Maybe it's our ability that can perform these deeds regardless of the religion of choice.

I do agree with you on how entities can harm one and there are different methods of making them move on to points other then into the light. Heck, for me, when they now come to me to be heard, I really don't care where they go once they state why they are there. They can cross over or go down the street. lol
Old 07-06-2016, 02:14 AM
Master
I also agree that it does not take a 'full practicing witch' to do anything. The word 'witch' is just a label. There are plenty of people with a full plate of abilities and experience that do not choose to label themselves as a witch.

Though I kind of agree about 'sending them into the light'..that might work in some cases.

I also thought a priest could exorcise a house. I saw a movie once and I swear it was a priest with a cross and a bucket of holy water who was performing the exorcism.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:16 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You need to ground yourself you can do this by visulising roots growing from under the soles of your feet anchoring you to the ground,whilst doing this visulise yourself being enveloped in a bubble of pure white light,or you can use smudging to help you, you will need someone to help you as you wont be able to do it alone, stand straight light the smudge sticks starting at the bottom of your feet start smudging working your way to the top of your head,turn it around above your headmand do the same thing again going down the front of your body,this should help .

Namaste

Thanks Native spirit. I do try to ground myself, I can't really smudge because the people I live with dont appreciate the smell, the entities and energy in the house I currently live in are a big issue, I do hope to move soon though as its so bad. Thanks for your advice
Old 07-06-2016, 05:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
You may not be able to raise your vibrations much with the entities continuously being able to get under your skin. You sound pretty fed up. I was where you are. If I fall behind on my "cleaning" I get back to that point quickly. Saging works for a short time. You can drain the entities of energy around you. In a tall wash pot put about 1 1/2 cups epson salt or sea salt and some rubbing alcohol. Soak enough where it's a little puddled on the side. Light it on fire. Let it burn out. Do this in the middle of the floor in each room. It draws up good and bad energy. Entities will begin having trouble manifesting. I'd repeat in 2 weeks. Make sure u place a board under your pot. It gets very hot. In behind burning salt burn sandlewood ensense.

Hi cahill, I am so very fed up. Because the house I live in is not my own I cannot sage or clean it from top to toe. The entities in the house seem to agitate my own and the spirits that seem to hang on and around me, its really not ideal but I am trying to find a new place of my own which will hopefully help calm everything. Thanks for you response, ill give it a go in the rooms that I can
Old 07-06-2016, 05:53 AM
Master
What would I ever be without all this knowledge?

If you can't sage smudge or clean, use a Faraday Shield!

You could try lining your room with aluminium foil or there are many out there on the market now:

http://www.blushield.com.au/product/...ries-portable/

Just try and block yourself and your room from as much EMF radiation as you can...there are also bracelets, watches, pendants etc that can help you with all this.

These discarnates are made up of Electromagnetic Energy anyway and changing that around disrupts their energy flow...like using one of those plasma ball things - they hate it...

They also don't like negative ions much either - so a good air purifier and ioniser may send them packing.

Team Tesla...GO! :)
Old 14-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I also thought a priest could exorcise a house. I saw a movie once and I swear it was a priest with a cross and a bucket of holy water who was performing the exorcism.

Made me giggle a bit on this movie reference.

This is how I look at most of society today.
Old 14-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
What would I ever be without all this knowledge?

If you can't sage smudge or clean, use a Faraday Shield!

You could try lining your room with aluminium foil or there are many out there on the market now:

http://www.blushield.com.au/product/...ries-portable/

Just try and block yourself and your room from as much EMF radiation as you can...there are also bracelets, watches, pendants etc that can help you with all this.

These discarnates are made up of Electromagnetic Energy anyway and changing that around disrupts their energy flow...like using one of those plasma ball things - they hate it...

They also don't like negative ions much either - so a good air purifier and ioniser may send them packing.

Team Tesla...GO! :)

I knew I liked you for some reason! Lol

OP if you will look up electromagntic fields, you will find that sound is a part of that. Like people saying they hear tones when a being is present. This they don't like. Playing on a continuous loop sounds from an actual electromagnetic field. You can find them on youtube. It interupts theirs. If you think about it you can be just as big of a A hole as they are if you try and understand how they work in a way that is universal. Scientifically.
Old 27-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Experiencer
Hey Necromancer, you rock!
Old 27-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Master
I have an ozone generator...I am sure that would work. I use it in one room of my house, where I do most of my work. The only reason I have it is because we had a house fire and that is what you have to use to get rid of the smoke smell. Companies that do fire restoration use an ozone room to de-odorize furniture or books, and things that can't be cleaned with soap and water. I didn't want to pay the huge bill for that so I bought my own ozone generator for a reasonable price...You have to stay out of the house when that is being done and then air it out but I am quite certain that is a very effective method. It cleans and freshens everything in it's path.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Hi, I am greatly effected by spirit. It is a daily struggle, I always have spirits attached to me and around me. Surrounding myself in white light does not work nor does telling them to go into the light so please no disrespect to anyone but I am looking for ways that I can better manage dealing with the discomfort and pain which I sometimes experience due to this, something that will really work. To constantly feel beings touching you, tapping you or moving about on and inside your own energy centre is not ideal. Is it possible at all to shield myself I have been told I need to raise my vibe then I will only feel good spirits but I can't instantaneously do that. Does anyone experience this and how do you deal with it? Any advice would be much appreciated..

I sympathise. Surrounding yourself in white light can actually attract them even more and make one more sensitive to them. That never worked for me when i used to have severe issues with entities in and around me.

I used to get people telling me "raise your vibration" to get rid of them too. I know if you could easily do that you would be doing that.

Try strongly and with will, ordering them away (you really need to mean it and not be half hearted about it.. try to do it with love thou and not project negative energy out with your thought for them to leave you be). You could also try to imagine any links they have formed with you being cut (you may have to keep doing this at times as they can reattach easily unless one is good at shields).

best luck