Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower
The angry spirit boy

I'm not sure if this was an AP or LD so you be the judge. It started with me being in a cemetery. I was walking around when i saw this lady desicrating a grave so i ran over to her and yelled at here to stop. I told her the spirit may haunt her if she kept this up, she started confronting me saying mind your business, she waved her hand at me as to shoot me away.

Then this light flashed towards us and we both ran, but me i flew away. The whole time i felt like i was being followed but i didn't see nothing. So i get home and for a short min i was in my room, then came back out to my living room; where i was startled to see this little ghost boy in the middle of the floor he looked so ****ed off his eyes were dark too...

I asked what he wanted he said...why you mess with my grave i told him it wasn't me it was the female and that i tried to stop her....he calmed down and the darkness around his eyes went away and he was happy....he staid a while playing in the middle of my floor and left And i woke up wondering was this an obe or ld....i think the little boy either went back to his grave or went to confront/haunt the lady that desecrated his grave...

Why would a grown woman desecrate a little boys grave? that's just so cruel...the kid was so sweet and gentle after i told him it wasn't me.....i guess he saw that both of us were there and when we split up he decided to go after me first. Cause i was there....there's a lesson here never spit, pee or otherwise on a persons grave even if you didn't do it you were still there and you will be haunted good thing i was either AP or LD otherwise i couldn't see and talk to him and know what was going on.