Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-11-2014, 02:37 AM
Master

On what some call an over soul , as I understand that term I would see it as the higher self . The basic belief is that a being is made up of 4 bodies .A phyical body , an astral bdy , an energy body , and the mental body or higher self .
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Suspended

You only exist in 1 body as 1 spirit. We are incepted by our parents in sex, and are grown into a baby spirit.

As human beings die, they die because their DNA sound in light is healed, it is sung out of its union. This is why we all die at different times and for different reasons. Whilst the human being suffers the change of sound in our physical life that causes us to die, the actual sound causing us to die is healing.

This situation is very distressing for the organic life, but this is how we are healed from our incarnation.

As we pass away, our light spirit first passes through the Creator Light Beings, our Guides/Guardians/Creator/Father spirit. We call this light Being our Father only because we know that we are created and are not born. We use this term of reference as a self form of comfort, knowing we have a parent who cares for our spiritual wellbeing, even though the spirit is both a male and female equal light body, just singing at different intervals.

When we pass back through this body, our spirit is assessed for the DNA only requires loving, healed spiritual beings. If we have been evil in our life, the DNA creator light spirit will not accept us. We then simply disappear back into the light.

If we are loving, our spirit passes into the Creator Light spirit and we give our spirit information back to our family, assisting them to gain love, understanding of life and a use to our own self experience.

Therefore our life self experience is shared amongst the Light Creator body. This is why at times we gain images of past lives lived by other spirits, or affected by the past life sound light body that was harmed, or receive a currently deceased spirits life record that also affects our spirit.

We therefore are affected by the Creator Light self and the condition to which our family belongs.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
On what some call an over soul , as I understand that term I would see it as the higher self . The basic belief is that a being is made up of 4 bodies .A phyical body , an astral bdy , an energy body , and the mental body or higher self .

The soul is simply a human being review that tried to relate its own physical circumstance in relation to the atmospheric wavelengths it was receiving.

This is a religious science teaching and does not actually exist as a spiritual truth. Which is why religion tried to force you to believe that if you did not comply to their religious beliefs your soul would be possessed. This is simple religious blackmail.

We have 1 body only. This body is a light body. Light came out of the light into the atmosphere of Earth, after the atmosphere was created and re-connected to the light which lost a body of sound forming creation.

Planet Earth was the last O sound body lost, placing our Planet in direct communication with Light Heaven.

Light Heaven then had its sound changed again. This is why spirit was forced to leave the light and become incarnate.

As the light spirit flows, it flowed into the atmospheric body. As the atmosphere is a pressure body, the light body filled itself up. It then incarnated into an organic light body as its own light sound changed. This is how the organic body was separated from its own higher light spirit.

We therefore only have 1 amassed light body changed by the 1 highest sound in the Earths light atmosphere.

We do however receive information in our organic body that interacts and causes it to believe in separate states. We receive wavelengths from the nuclear of stone passing over us. We also receive other wavelengths passing over us that have interacted with the outside space body.

Therefore we are not these other bodies, but we consider these other bodies as they interact with our consciousness.

Our truth is that we are each 1 body only. We have a higher light self spirit. If we want to visit someone for healing or for assisting, our own higher light self can come out of the light anywhere it wants around the world to visit.

The flying information our psyche receives is actually the angelic sound wavelength flying and recording its flight through the atmosphere. We are not actually this body, but receive the information as a recording from this body, giving us feelings and images and moving pictures.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I think only thoes souls that have not reincarnated yet will be able to meet you during an n.d.e.

I agree. Many near death appearances of loved ones may be holographic.
Old 13-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Are the spirits of loved ones who appear in NDE's, guide us to crossover or communicate with mediums not yet reincarnated? no they are not yet reincarnated
or
Once a spirit has reincarnated is it no longer able to be accessed by mediums or available to help crossover a loved one? yes once a spirit has reincarnated they will be un contactable, truth is there are very few mediums who have the ability to contact them anyway, it is in fact best not to, as they have a new life to live over there, and reminding them of the family they left behind, while they are still adjusting can make things harder for them
or
Can a spirit be in a new body while her/his old body is still making appearances to the living?
NO

i hope that helps
Old 20-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
NO

i hope that helps

Spirit life does not reincarnate, it is a new spirit each life.

As each lived is recorded in DNA, and we gain DNA as a life record, we also gain many spirit lives lived in this information. Yet we are not these lives, how could you be, when the life your are living is current, the life living is inherited by your own parents having sex, forming you in a cell?

Where is the spirit when the cell is how your physical self is first established?

Therefore we are not first connected in spirit to an adult who has passed away.

We are first connected to a self created light baby spirit, who has never lived, who then forms and grows in the light as the human body forms and grows into the organic form.

Therefore we can only live 1 life, but inherit DNA spirit information that has existed before in life, lived by another spirit, not ourselves.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Are the spirits of loved ones who appear in NDE's, guide us to crossover or communicate with mediums not yet reincarnated?
or
Once a spirit has reincarnated is it no longer able to be accessed by mediums or available to help crossover a loved one?
or
Can a spirit be in a new body while her/his old body is still making appearances to the living?

From my understanding, all of us are made of energy and we are able to split our energy so we can be in more than one place at the same time. All of us have some energy that we left in the spirit world and that energy is active and can communicate with loved ones just crossing over. So yes, a spirit can be in a new body and also still make appearances on "the other side".
Old 02-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Knower

reincarnation is now

So I'm a personality part of a higher self which has many personalities living out all possible experiences in this existence.

I read a lot about people asking if once we die do we have a transition period, or do we wait, or do we go back or to the future and so on.

If you think about it, if there is no time in the after life, and all lives are being lived at the same time, so if I pass away I don't go into another cycle or rather I am already living many cycles because i am part of the higher self that already has so many personalities living out all possibilities.

That hint some have about a past life is actually happening right now, we may also have hints of the future but we don't pay attention because we just can't comprehend it.

It's even a theory by science that the past is still hapeening as well as the future.

http://youtu.be/f9AiPuIsqck
Old 17-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Master
going over all the info here again...
thanks, lifer for link, will check it.
Old 17-05-2015, 04:07 PM
JohnDoeMay2015

As evidenced in this thread, the definitions for soul, spirit, oversoul, higher self, etc. tend to get confused as everyone seems to have their own definition.

I have a particularly detailed belief system regarding the idea's present in this thread. That particular belief system hasn't done me one iota of good. Just one more mental construct on the way to enlightenment.

All that said, the Tibetian Book of the Dead says up to 49 days. My last human incarnation ended in the Autumn of 1964 and I returned as human in April 1965. I have retained memories of a significant number of national, state and local affairs that have been verifiable well into 1964 but got very sick and the last days I recall were from Fall.

This isn't to say that in the interim I didn't spend a dozen lifetimes as a fruitfly or a baby that died during childbirth or any number of possible answers that would make 49 days or less workable.