Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Angels444

Quote:
Originally Posted by developing1
Hi

does anyone know if smoking ciggarettes impede a developng mediums progress in any way??

best wishes

developing1
Hi there,

I've just read your post. Just to let you know that Gordon Smith (hailed as Britain's most accurate medium and definitely the best in my book) smokes. Or at least he did smoke when he featured in the Channel 4 series "Talking to the Dead". Hope that helps!!
Old 31-08-2006, 03:28 PM
violetmay

don't think smoking does impede.. don't smoke myself.. but I know drink does.. and medication (was on pain relief) and it blocked out my signal... not on anything now.. just have a virus..but receiving loud and clear.
atmosphere can block me... someone's house can have negative aura and I have to clear a room before I can work safely and freely... some people can block me, i.e one girl asked me for a reading, her boyfriend insisted on being there, she was open and willing to get answers.. she told him it was about other stuff... I knew it was about him... he would not wait elsewhere. As if he knew she wanted answers about him.. he was a dark person, and I could read him well, he was dark and oppressive and didn't want anyone near her. Instead of reading her, as he had managed to block her or she had let him submit to his presence, I read him but directed my words to her. I told her very politely that I would love to talk to her another time, but there was a strong presence about her that was imprisoning her generally. That was all I could say, and won't make it up. He was furious, and was smouldering like some monster inside. I wished him well and touched his arm as I did so, it was like I had burned him, I don't know what happened to her. And cannot not find her absently either. She is I fear still trapped or resigned to him. sad.
Old 31-08-2006, 04:24 PM
bluespirit

Just a note. In ll the times I have attended the spiritualist church and received messages,I have never been given one to tell me to give up smoking.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:22 PM
mikron

probally does ..................the reason why is it turns the body into low ph ACID that leads to oxy deprivation
Closed Thread