Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-07-2014, 06:17 AM
AeternaLight

series of onesided relationships

I feel after adding up all the times ive had someone leave my life, ive lost all trust in myself and others...I dont know where im going with this. Just really torn up right now inside.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Master
You are not alone , learn to trust yourself again
and you will trust others when the time is right .
There is beautiful and caring people out there
you will come to them and they will come to you when
you made the right changes in your life .

Courage !
Old 22-07-2014, 05:08 AM
Master

Take care of your inner child. I see that there are some unresolved issues in the past. You have to take care of yourself and not think about what others are doing, especially when it cause you hurt.
You'll see, everything what we are getting from the Universe comes how we feel certain things. When we are afraid that we are being pushed away, we probably going to attract those who have issues themselves which leads to same kind of behavior and the pattern just keeps repeating.

Please understand that its not your fault. We (people) tend to take everything very personally and seriously.

Something personal. My father left me before I was even born. In the past I felt very guilty about it. I felt like I did not deserve to be loved, that its better for me to find just someone to dream about, nothing serious, because I felt guilty for even existing. Felt sorry for myself. It was a childhood wound in me, which keep attracting me people who were unable to give me love what I needed. At first I really felt like there is something wrong with myself. But the more I grew stronger and the more I loved myself and be who I wanted to be, the more I understand others and the flow of life. I was not guilty. I just did not know how to let this feeling of guilt go. And even when I have felt one side attraction, there are also people who have liked me more (in romantic way) then I have liked them. If they take this personally, they get hurt. If they see that now they have free space to search for someone new who matches better with their frequency, they are blessed. Time is ticking like a bomb and its the most important thing what you are never get back.

Always reflect things back to yourself so you could see the two sides of the coin.

Think about why you are attracted to those kind of people?
And no negative self talk, because everything we say about ourselves or others is carried withe energy, with different frequency.

I trust myself and others. I will find a way how to understand whats stopping me to create relationships which are deep and long lasting. What concepts do you hold yourself in relationships section? Are you willing to open up yourself? Do you want deep connection with someone? Or do you usually look for something casual? Change your thoughts, change your frequency.

When your mother or father did something to you and you have not been heal, you will probably going to suffer because you still carrying something in you which made you hurt. These were their mistakes not yours. But because you got hurt, you have that false belief that I will never find anyone or I cant trust others.
If you cannot trust others or yourself, try to trust the Universe. Just be for happy what you got. Its a blessing that people come to our lives and reflect us back because we cannot attract what we are not feeling.

(Hard to explain it with words)
I hope that everything goes well for you.

Take care!
Hugs.