Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 11:22 AM
TzOlKiN

Smile The Secret

Hello Fellow posters.

I came across this whilst looking around the net. does anyone else have any further information on it?

The trailer looks very interesting from what I can see, you can view it at this link:

http://thesecret.tv/home.html

Also, you can view this article Find it here on:

http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/S...y_4557 3.html

Don't know much about this movie, though it does spark my curiosity.

TzOlKiN
Old 20-04-2006, 10:01 PM
dreamer

Sounds interesting
Old 21-04-2006, 02:38 PM
dreamer

Looks interesting too.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:55 PM
dreamer

I got a copy through the post today, my wife wants to watch property programmes and it's not easy being green though so we'll be watching it another day. You'd have thought she'd be a bit more excited about finding out the secret of eternal happiness, wealth and everything but apparently not, it's sooo annoying I can't tell you, i think i'm going to combust with pent up frustration aaaaargh.

Anyhoo, I'll let you know if it's worth the money if any of you are bothered which i don't suppose you are - heathens, you're all like my wife, happy and content with things the way they are, well i won't have it, not on my watch baby, not on my watch.

Sat nav tat,

your grabbing mistress,

Dreamer.
Old 14-05-2006, 10:47 PM
dreamer

Hi everyone, ho,ho,ho.

Hear ye hear ye, i have watched the secret and it is very good. It was done by the same people who did what the bleep do we know. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to have eternal happiness. I will not spoil the secret by giving you a half arsed version here but it is definately a life changing secret to know and is very easy to comprehend if you watch the film, plus there seems to be some magic stopping me from sending it out to you explicitly as i've tried a couple of times and the computer freezes up. So in summary, buy it if you fancy knowing, don't if your not bothered.

Cheers all. Your friendly neighbourhood Dreamerclaus.
Old 20-05-2006, 01:28 PM
dreamer

Order your copy at the link above and have fun.
Old 22-05-2006, 04:38 PM
dreamer

Is anyone else interested in this?
Old 22-05-2006, 06:05 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi dreamer,

Sounds as though its worth a look... I may order a copy.

Thanks for the review my friend

Kind Regards;

TzOlKiN
Old 01-06-2006, 03:51 PM
dreamer

The secret works.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Lord Haw-Haw

Talking Free Viewing

Hey guys,

The Secret can be viewed for FREE!!! on Google Video...heres a link 2 it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&q=The+Secret