Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account
JCIM, CH8, The Journey Back

Healing as Corrected Perception

Quote:
You have surely begun to realize that this is a very practical course, which means EXACTLY what it says. So does the
Bible, if it is properly understood. There has been a marked tendency on the part of many of the Bible’s followers, and also its
translators, to be entirely literal about fear and ITS effects, but NOT about love and ITS results. Thus, “hellfire” means
“burning,” but raising the dead becomes allegorical. Actually, it is PARTICULARLY the references to the outcomes of love
which SHOULD be taken literally because the Bible is ABOUT love, being about God.

Old 13-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account
JCIM, CH8, The Journey Back

The Light of the World.

Quote:
The WILL to unite must be unequivocal, or the will ITSELF is divided or not whole. Your will is the means by which you
determine your own condition because will is the MECHANISM of decision. It is the power by which you separate or join, and
experience pain or joy accordingly. My will cannot OVERCOME yours, because yours is as powerful as mine. If it were not so,
the Sons of God would be unequal. All things are possible through our JOINT will, but my will alone cannot help you. Your
will is as free as mine, and God Himself would not go against it. I cannot will what God does NOT will. I can offer you my will
to make YOURS invincible by this sharing, but I cannot OPPOSE yours without competing with it, and thereby violating
God’s Will for you.

Nothing God created can oppose your will, as nothing God created can oppose His. God GAVE your will its power, which
I can only acknowledge in honor of HIS. If you want to be like me I will help you, knowing that we ARE alike. If you want to
be different, I will wait until you change your mind. I can TEACH you, but only you can choose to LISTEN to my teaching.
How else can it be, if God’s Kingdom IS freedom? Freedom cannot be learned by tyranny of any kind, and the perfect equality
of ALL God’s Sons cannot be recognized through the dominion of one will over another. God’s Sons are equal in will, all being
the Will of their Father. This is the ONLY lesson I came to teach, knowing that it is true.

Uhm, looks like, in few years, this thread will have the complete JCIM text quoted
Old 20-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account
CH8: THE JOURNEY BACK

The Acceptance of Reality

Quote:
The fact that God is Love does not require belief, but it DOES require acceptance. It is indeed possible for you to DENY facts,
although it is impossible for you to CHANGE them. If you hold your hands over your eyes, you will NOT see because you are
interfering with the laws of seeing. If you deny love, you will NOT know it because your cooperation is THE LAW OF ITS BEING.
You cannot change laws you did not make, and the laws of happiness were created FOR you, not BY you.
Old 28-10-2018, 01:55 PM
Ah, new laptop, dislike using an iPad...back in biz...

From A Course In Miracles, ACIM, which is from Jesus in the late 1960s...
Ch 18 in The Text. (1 of the 3 sections):

I need do nothing.
To do nothing is to rest, and make a place within you
where the activity of the body ceases to demand attention.

Into this place the Holy Spirit comes, and there abides.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Deactivated Account
JCIM, CH8: THE JOURNEY BACK, Healing as Corrected Perception

Quote:
“Rest in peace” is a blessing for the living, not
the dead, because rest comes from WAKING, not from sleeping. Sleep is withdrawing; waking is joining. Dreams are ILLUSIONS
of joining, taking on the ego’s distortions about what joining means if you are sleeping under its guidance. Yet the Holy Spirit, too,
has use for sleep, and can use dreams on behalf of WAKING, if you will let Him.
How you wake is the sign of how you have used sleep. To whom did you give it? Under which teacher did you place it?
Whenever you wake dispiritedly, it was NOT of the Holy Spirit. ONLY when you awaken joyously have you utilized sleep
according to the Holy Spirit’s purpose. You can indeed be “drugged by sleep,” but this is always because you have MISUSED
it on behalf of sickness. Sleep is no more a form of death than death is a form of unconsciousness. UNCONSCIOUSNESS IS
IMPOSSIBLE. You can rest in peace only BECAUSE you are awake.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Here is something different, it is for listening instead of reading.

To get it, go to http://acimsearch.org/ , scroll down to the bottom of the page. There are 2 links, pointing to an audio file.

Click on the link named 'Putting the “Soul” back into ACIM “Sparkle” Edition'

It is ~1 hour long. At the beginning they(he) are talking about why the term soul is brought back into the Acim-Sparkly edition.

Interesting to listen, as it goes into some experiences in the later minutes.

(p.s. there is a pause/silence for around 1 minute (at 20m:30s) it is after this pause in which the interesting things are described. but you should listen to the whole audio file, if possible)
Old 31-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I need do nothing.
To do nothing is to rest, and make a place within you
where the activity of the body ceases to demand attention.

Into this place the Holy Spirit comes, and there abides.

Amen ! That says it all !
Old 01-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
GREETINGS,

DAN SF. To quote part of your message:

How you wake is the sign of how you have used sleep. To whom did you give it? Under which teacher did you place it?
Whenever you wake dispiritedly, it was NOT of the Holy Spirit. ONLY when you awaken joyously have you utilized sleep
according to the Holy Spirit’s purpose. Un-quote.

Every day I wake up dispirited: The reason being is that my body clock is that of an early riser. The other two members of my family are late risers. We each sleep in our separate rooms. I would love to go to bed early - to sleep - but the other two spend every night time chatting until 23-30 to 23.45. They know I need sleep and they know they keep me awake by doing so. But I also know that 'Psychologically' they need the closeness that their chats brings them. And this has been going on for years.

I would love to feel that I've had a good night's sleep and that each and every day I wake up Joyously. But it ain't going to happen!

I love God and I love Jesus - but boy, it's tough to keep going on 5-6 hours sleep every night.

JOHNTY
Old 03-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello Johnty, if there is a tool, which you could use, would you use it ?

And i mean each and ever day ? for the next 5~50 years ? And make of it a Habbit ?

Well here it is: EARPLUGS !

No, wait, i'm seriously joking, here it is: Headphones + Some calming music or this silva method centering meditation.

Ok, well you can do the above's or, actually, do what you tried to quote.

This is a Tool, but you will have to do it upon awaking and upon going to sleep. Every day and night, until it becomes a habbit.

Many years ago, before i began with the spiritual teachings, i'v used it to, actually, learn something. For the Driving licence, the theoretical test.
Back then, i'v had no idea where it came from, i just did it.

What i did is: before going to sleep, i'v read all through the book, and looked only on the correct answers. Then i went to sleep. Upon awakening i did the same once again, through the whole book.

Now, recently i'v discovered that you can use it for more.

And here is the tool:

You will need to do it in the evening and in the morning (this is mandatory). (and if you can: anytime in between)
Before doing the actual thing (or using the Tool), you will have to end the day.

To end the day means to realize, that whatever happened that day or days earlier is gone. Its DONE AND its GONE, it is not THERE ANYMORE.

Put it in your mind because it is the truth, stop thinking about what you do not want. Recognize that you are actually sleeping and that you can concentrate on what is there instead of what is not there (past memories are not there).

Once you are confident that you are in your bed and that the past is gone, then recognize that whatever you call future is not written in a heavy block of stone, and that whatever may come, it may come so, or may come differently as well.

But that is not our concern. Our concern will be to think, and this IS the Tool which we will be using: To think about happiness.

You see, this world teaches you that you need some THING, some PERSON or some CIRCUMSTANCE, so that you can be happy. (this is called conditioning)

The truth is that you do NOT NEED anything to be happy.

Now think of whatever made you happy in the PAST, but only in a sense to concentrate more on the Feeling of Happiness.

How ? Well recall the past event in which you felt real happiness, then dismiss the imagination and try to stay in this happy state as long as you can, preferably to fall asleep with it.

Use imagination only until you can recall the feeling of happiness without help of the past or without help of imagination.

Say to yourself, this feeling is all that i want, 3 times. Then fall asleep.

Upon awakening, immediately recall the happy feelings. (Try to keep them up for at least 1 minute, the longer the better).
Then welcome it by saying "this feeling is all that i want"
Do not allow yourself to think what you need to do part from being happy, when you awake. Think only of the happy feelings which you have recalled. (later when you awake and when you have had a breakfast, then think what you 'need' to do, but not immediately upon awakening !

Then ask God or your Guides/Angels/Holy Spirit to help you to achieve this feeling all throughout the day.

And end it with a "Thanks".

(p.s. there are many words, but when you do it, you will recognize that it is actually easy)

And, of course you will need to do it, no matter what happens.

Be especially alert to whichever thought or circumstance or anything is trying you to stop you from doing this, and keep doing it anyway. (do nothing but to recognize that it is only trying to stop you - this will be helpful later)

Oh yes, if you can't concentrate because of the noises, well use earplugs or headphones with soft music (music without talk - if it is not a guided meditation) ...
Old 04-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Text-9.III.3. ACIM

If you point out the errors of your brother’s ego you must be seeing through yours,
because the Holy Spirit does not perceive his errors.
This must be true,
since there is no communication between the ego and the Holy Spirit.
The ego makes no sense, and the Holy Spirit does not attempt to understand anything that arises from it.
Since He does not understand it, He does not judge it,
knowing that nothing the ego makes means anything.

Lol!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru