Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Master
New Year's 1 - 3 card reading

Aren't we all curious to know what tendencies to expect when a new year is about to begin?
With 2018 almost knocking at our doors I thought it might be nice to do this reading thing on questions for this new year.

Money, prosperity, work, love, theme for the year, whatever you want to know more about.

- 1 question at the time
- 1 - 3 cards max.
- A. posts a question, B. answers & asks question, C. answers B.'s question and so on.

Use any deck you like, but please specify which deck you've used if anything other than Tarot.

QUESTION: What is the theme for me in 2018?
Old 22-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
People just have all gone awesome quiet, feels like everyone is in hibernation mode, or mood for holiday season maybe. Hope you find others who can share their wisdom with you Have a pleasant Christmas for you. May your thread be awesome alive ~

Next reading for FairyCrystal
Old 23-12-2017, 10:04 AM
55Degrees

Reading for FairyCrystal

This is a very much shortened form of my personal year ahead spread, so it's fairly basic but I think it works.

RWS

What will be the most dominant theme for 2018?

The Star.
Looking towards your future, this year (2018) is about putting the wheels in motion to work towards your goals. Ask yourself, 'where do I want to be in 12 months time?' and start moving towards that. 2018 is a year to truly focus on yourself, to address what has held you back previously and set about shining your own light.

What will I learn from it?

The Fool.
You'll learn that stepping out on your own and in your own way, will lead you to learn a lot that you possibly had never realised about yourself. The potential of what you will learn is limitless, it may even lead you in a totally new direction. Be fearless, be adventurous, you have it in you, maybe you just don't know it yet.
(There's a sense of travel here too, maybe a trip or a move which will expand your outlook.)

How can I channel this energy to my best advantage?

10 of Cups.
Tell yourself, you are right where you need to be at any given time (even the cruddy parts), practice gratitude and unconditional love (especially to yourself).
There is also a feeling of 'family reunion' about this card, someone returning or needing your support from you (in a 'seeking forgiveness' sense, definitely not an ex, it's a relative) and the healing energy of The Star could come into play here as you may need to work through some past issues with this person, but it will end with a stronger love and understanding for and of each other.

Next reading for Pisces
Career outlook for 2018 please.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Master
Thank you for your reading, Pisces! Totally resonates, although the relative I don't know yet.

Next reading for Pisces
Career outlook for 2018 please.

I'm giving this a whirl with my new Tarot of Sexual Magic... after all sexual energy is about creating and passion...
Bear in mind these cards are nothing like the default Tarot.

Theme concerning career in 2018:
Pentacles 5: Makes me feel the work environment looks good (literally or figuratively), yet it doesn't seem to be what you really want or need in order to be content. It's almost as if you are being forced to enjoy it. And yes, it is all wonderful and good, but deep down it's not your thing, or simply not your scene. It could be a matter of you not having enough input in how things go.

What else do you need to know?
Pentacles 4: When you go along with it, it won't be bad, you may even get some gratification from it. But not on a core level, because you're heart isn't really in it. What's stopping you from changing this situation? It may look like heaven on earth (Pent 5), but in actual fact the position you're in is less comfortable than it appears. It may be right, but not for you. I feel you know this, is there a bit of ego at play here? Status/financial comfort, or fear of what others may say?? Some ego thing.
Considering these first 2 cards are Pents... Solar Plexus...

Where is this going?
Ace of Chalices:
You could find yourself doing something that you are totally passionate about. Something that makes you want to fully participate, and it will be mutually fulfilling (you & employer and/or colleagues).
You do however have to stop putting up with things (Pents 4). It's as if you're going round in circles mentally/emotionally. Stop doing that! You won't get out of this holding pattern if you keep circling round and round in it. You gotta stop. Be. Non-action in a way. The "Yin" card from Wisdom of the Oracle immediately comes to mind now. "Be the shaped, not the shaper. Receive, allow"
Then it'll come, then you will see it.
Could even be that the situation you're in will become what fulfills you. Not sure. But you will know. When you stand still long enough :P

Hope it resonates

Totally forgot I now have to come up with another question, haha.

QUESTION FAIRYCRYSTAL:
How will my love life develop in 2018
(Recently broke up and not ready just yet, but curious nonetheless to see how things will go in the new year :) )
Old 25-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder

Love Life Reading for FairyCrystal

I used Kat Black's Golden Tarot deck.

I. The Magician: Hold your horses. This is a fresh start. Get your ducks in a row and breathe. You're single. Enjoy it. The Magician also wants you to reflect on what went wrong, how you may be able to do better in the next relationship--or what you should and should not put up with. But he also wants you to enjoy your newly found freedom.

XIII. Death: My cards are really trying to stress to you that this is a new chapter in your life. If you don't feel that you have closure, then closure should be sought, in whatever way you see fit. If you two are still on speaking terms, clear the air with him. Closure can also come from within yourself. Still, you're kicking off the new year with a massive change. Leave the baggage in 2017.

Two of Swords: As far as your love life in the upcoming year is concerned, conflict waits ahead. A man who is not right for you, perhaps an ex trying to come back into the picture. While the choice to take the plunge is ultimately up to you, my cards believe you should just stay single for a while. Enjoy the breath of fresh air that comes with this freedom. This is a card that represents willful ignorance of red flags, particularly when it pops up in love readings.

I hope this helped you.

Question:
General outlook for 2018.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
FEEDBACK for HannahRose
Thank you so much, Hannah! Yes, that helps :)
Esp the last bit, I don't want another man who isn't right for me.
I do feel I indeed should stay single for a bit, partially to really find my feet again, enjoy life, and also to be able to focus on a number of other things I want to do. Another part of me would want to be in a relationship again though, hence my question. But ignoring red flags... I seriously hope I will not ever do that again! Been there, done that. Twice.
Thank you!

QUESTION for HANNAHROSE:
Question:

General outlook for 2018.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Master
Feedback for Pisces on the bold part:
You were spot on, as per usual, hihi. My daughter has come back from the USA, permanently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for FairyCrystal

This is a very much shortened form of my personal year ahead spread, so it's fairly basic but I think it works.

RWS

What will be the most dominant theme for 2018?

The Star.
Looking towards your future, this year (2018) is about putting the wheels in motion to work towards your goals. Ask yourself, 'where do I want to be in 12 months time?' and start moving towards that. 2018 is a year to truly focus on yourself, to address what has held you back previously and set about shining your own light.

What will I learn from it?

The Fool.
You'll learn that stepping out on your own and in your own way, will lead you to learn a lot that you possibly had never realised about yourself. The potential of what you will learn is limitless, it may even lead you in a totally new direction. Be fearless, be adventurous, you have it in you, maybe you just don't know it yet.
(There's a sense of travel here too, maybe a trip or a move which will expand your outlook.)

How can I channel this energy to my best advantage?

10 of Cups.
Tell yourself, you are right where you need to be at any given time (even the cruddy parts), practice gratitude and unconditional love (especially to yourself).
There is also a feeling of 'family reunion' about this card, someone returning or needing your support from you (in a 'seeking forgiveness' sense, definitely not an ex, it's a relative) and the healing energy of The Star could come into play here as you may need to work through some past issues with this person, but it will end with a stronger love and understanding for and of each other.