Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
sum tims
dictafons
can
pic
tng thngs
up
thy can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Nerina, thanks so much for the follow up. What wonderful experiences!

Just a quick note about recording dreams: I keep a pen, notebook and a tiny book light next to my bed so when I wake from a dream that I want to remember I can write it down immediately and nothing is lost. With the small light I don't even have to get up to do this, so it's easier to get back to sleep.

Thank you for the tip! I'll start doing that. I have vivid dreams of him every night without fail.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina
Thank you for the tip! I'll start doing that. I have vivid dreams of him every night without fail.

It is good you have dreams, especially vivid ones. Are you able to control the dreams, go lucid? Perhaps this is his way of communicating with you.

I experienced many signs after my brother passed, a lot of 'spider web' sensations around my head area, which I have had for years when I know spirit is around. I see lights, which I first experienced when my father in law passed away a few years ago. So I know my brother is around if I see a tiny white or blue light, usually in my bedroom. I saw a medium who clarified a few things too.

Your brother is not far from you, he will be around. Just trust, trust and believe he is there. Always.