Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Master
Limerence getting over it

I think the problem is that I just need to stop thinking that the object of my affection would want me. Limerance also refers to as being compulsive obsessive, and puppy love. People who suffer usually daydream of their interest in scenarios in their mind of being with that person. I'm also afraid of getting rejected too. I feel like Helga from hey Arnold, it's a show on Nicklodean about a girl who secretly wishes to tell Arnold how she feels but can't because she is afraid of his reaction and the outcome
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 PM
ephirex

Do you know this guy?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephirex
Do you know this guy?
yes he's a neighbor of mine I have been liking him since my four years of high school. He doesn't like me back in that way though I see him from time to time though. He is currently in a relationship
I just need to let him go because I fell for him
hard
I just have to accept that trey wasn't meant for me. That's why I recently posted about being Infatuated versus being In Love with someone because you have to know the difference. It also didn't help that once I told him that I did have a crush on him he was with his buddies and they laughed at me.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:37 PM
ephirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
yes he's a neighbor of mine I have been liking him since my four years of high school. He doesn't like me back in that way though I see him from time to time though. He is currently in a relationship
I just need to let him go because I fell for him
hard
I just have to accept that trey wasn't meant for me. That's why I recently posted about being Infatuated versus being In Love with someone because you have to know the difference. It also didn't help that once I told him that I did have a crush on him he was with his buddies and they laughed at me.
Hi. Sorry for the late reply.
Just stop thinking about him.
Don't make it a habit.
It also helps to get yourself a guy. Once this happens, it's almost certain that your attention will be directed to your guy and not to your neighbor.