Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Lonely Dragon

Wolf man the 1st
Thank you so much for all your help and advice. It's touching how much you care for nature loved your birds story I try to be fair on everyone so when I see those bird feeders for sale the ones with cages I feel sad as many squirrels get injuries trying to get food from those, simply just a table high from cats were everyone can feed from is way kinder surely. It is fascinating about root chakra, it mentioned one of the points being tail bone, oddly enough I get a very sore tail bone easily it's a right pain in the ... lol well anyway I may look into the yoga I have tried yoga but it was an advanced class I was jumped into and I felt dizzy and light headed, almost fainted! I am so sorry to hear of your past life trauma, wow that is extreme what you feel you have been through, I'm sure you will find peace to get past all this, what is so sad about past lives is much of it is traumatic, I get little flashes of my past when I daze for a while but it's so quick, the most recent I was looking in the water seeing my green reflection, I'm always green, my favourite color has changed through the years no idea how significant this is, but I've also thanks to these dreams had the strongest urge to hang glide. The blessed violet flame words you sent me are truly beautiful I thank you from my heart and soul for these words of what feels like protection. May i ask have you always had a favourite color or has it changed through the years. I actually love Stuart Wildes books and this reminded me of his affirmations, one I'm trying to recall you are eternal immortal universal and infinite and what you are reflects the highest good in others, I'm sure it went something like that, we'll I send you that
Old 25-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Knower

During my spiritual development I have learned to think of us as all one.... not separate. I love the animals in the animal kingdom. I love the plants in the plant kingdom. When you throw a stone in a lake it has a ripple effect. The water that is hit by the stone effects all the water around. It is the same with us and all around us.

I believe in another lifetime that I have cleared the negative emotions associated with the past life traumas that I wrote about. However, I am aware of them. What I cannot remember was what I did as a means of protection such that I rarely feel things physical such as pain or pleasure. I cannot feel the ground when I walk nor can I feel myself typing on the keyboard now. If I should happen to bang into something I hear it but don't feel it. It is weird how sometimes I will notice a bruise and wonder how it got there. I am aware that in a past life I put a shield on my lower chakras as a means of protection. At one point in Earth's history many, many years ago high priests frequently would close people's third eyes as a means to protect them.

When I was a child my favorite color was purple. During my adulthood my favorite has oscillated between blue, yellow, and red.... i also like orange and green, and increasingly a stong liking for white... oddly enough all these colors relate to chakras... Colors like brown, grey, and black bother me. Unofrtunately, these are the colors my wife tends to wear, but she does not care if it bothers me and I look past it.

I am aware of Stuart Wilde but I have not read his books.

Yoga will do wonders for you but start slow. I work alot with the material in books that deals with Hatha Yoga and Pranayama. Let your body tell you how fast to go. If you take Bhastrika (Breath of Fire) too fast you could suffer burnout. I imagine you must be laughing at that last sentence.
Old 29-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Lonely Dragon

Wolfmanthe1st
I couldn't agree with you more, we are one, I've always thought of souls connected to the universe the way a computer connects from thousands of miles away, we all are connected to that same source no matter what, the comforting realisation I have on life, is that human create and even portray spiritually, even if they don't realise or remember. An example would be the invention of machines a shell to drive like a car or plane this no different from how body and soul connect we are just passengers, in our transport and when that gets old or rusty we go get a new one. Animals, plants, nature just make this world more worth living in, they always show the bright side of life. I recently saw on TV they claim plants can sing to one another I heard the music it was beautiful and gave me hope science will stop being so negative about this world, it is a magical place. Yes I agree with the ripple effect, even water has been thought to absorb emotions. I am so happy for you, if you have cleared your past, what a blessing. I completely understand you regarding pain, this happened when I became numb, and there are many days I don't realise I've burnt or scratched myself. I am sad for you if you can't feel pleasure, have you ever laughed so hard you cried tears of joy, have you found something in life that takes you away from the mundane, I shall admit life is very mundane to me my partner is not the most exciting creature, he tries but just does not always get me I feel like a different species to most which can get lonely, anyone I tell this to I fear getting too close, I've been hurt a lot, mostly because I don't really get human body language. I came here to find others to relate to and I have but I'm scared to get too close, recently I met a man in a pub I just connected instantly with, he felt the same, even said weird things like he noticed my tongue and that he loves dragons it was so weird I'm sure he was a soul mate I know we have many but anyway he showed me dragon poems he wrote and it was very similar to what I've been saying here I was rather stunned, well because I was with my partner I did not want to be too close with this man but there was definitely connection instant feeling of knowing being so comfortable with that being, I wonder was he trying to tell me he too felt he was dragon in past life! High priests used protection then you probably did something like that, I'm not sure I've ever stopped feeling the ground I walk on, I have felt so tired I wish I could fly instead of walk, I don't love walking feel so heavy, even though I'm not its weird. Purple if I recall is a psychic color, you have had many wow, sounds like now in your current state white calls to you, it gives me a pure feeling when I see it on animals but I believe depending on mood many auras change color. I loved green as a child, then purple, now as adult it was orange but now I'm very drawn to red. You say you do not like black, well since I am a goth I obviously do like black but use color with black usually. I least like greys and browns but funny enough my only reason I don't like white even is because I'm too clumsy and so would stain clothing easily lol. I am glad you look past the colors your wife wears, she does not see as you do so it's just a color to her, but I understand sometimes color can effect mood, I'm not that into blue because it makes me feel cold. Yes I have several of Stuart Wildes books, my favourite being Miracles. Your Yoga joke breath of fire is indeed very funny, I don't recall using fire much I feel it was something we only used when we really had to, the movies exadurate lol. To be honest I'm not sure we're to do Yoga I only really go out with my partner and there is no way he will join me for Yoga, is there an online way to learn. Thank you again for your kind support
Old 31-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Knower

I agree with you totally that that animals, plants and nature make this world more worth living in. I have a strong desire to "serve" or help. I know that it is from past lives. When I was a small child I wanted to be helpful, but the treatment that I received was terrible from the other people (except my parents) so that part of me was shut-in until several years ago. I have alot of time to make up for. I have learned that I cannot base what I do or believe on what others say or do. I would say at least 95% of the human race is still spiritually asleep.

I have not laughed hard enough to make me cry. Not even close. The greatest joy is when I envision myself walking in a garden that is absolutely breathtaking it is so beautiful and much of the things in the garden actually have a glow (I believe that I am remembering an experience from a period when I was in a higher dimension),

Do not be afraid to get close to people or animals. Approach the situation with involved detachment instead of a situation where you are attached to some outcome. Realize that there are no accidental meetings. You and your spirit guides predetermined a course of events, relationships, and meetings with the purpose of your learning your lessons that you are supposed to in this lifetime. You are not meant to be afraid. 99% of the time the fear is greater than the reality anyway.

I would suggest that you ask your partner if he will go to Yoga with you. If believes it is important to you he may go. If he says no then I think you should say whether he minds if you go by yourself. I would think he would be ok with that. It is good for a relationship where sometimes one party does something without the other. Both people would appreciate each other more.

There is a kundalini yoga website that I like called kundalinilive.com

http://www.kundalinilive.com/experie...-radiant-body/

I really enjoy the above video. All them of them are uplifting.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Lonely Dragon

It is a beautiful thing you wish to serve many don't seem to care enough, sounds like a carer of some kind as profession would make you happy. I have cared for many animals in the past but when they don't make it I can't help being emotionally attached I am very sensitive and I guess hard on myself if something goes wrong. I am not scared of animals in the slightest I am however scared of most humans I've experienced many devious 2 faced beings and I prefer the company of animals that is not to say I'm not able to be social I'm just more wary. I am so sorry for what happened to you as a child I understand I felt completely misunderstood like an alien around my family they it seemed were all the same and I was well weird in their eyes. Yes wow I have also always felt most humanity is spirituality asleep that's exactly what's happening sadly, I feel if astral projection can give real proof then one day when we miss our loved ones we only have to go to a quiet room and astral travel to see them, much like arranging to visit someone far away, reality is life is beautiful. God has blessed us many ways to find truth not just through faith I wish more beings knew this perhaps the future is tapping into astral travel more. I can sometimes laugh easily I just let myself be happy it's good for the soul, many things make me laugh I watched the TV shows Bewitched and I Dream of genie and laughed with joy they can be so funny. Oh my garden makes me happy, your garden sounds stunning I'm not surprised it is surrounded by light it seems in many other realms there is more light and intense colors than here. I do know everything happens for a reason, I personally believe there is no such thing as coincidence, in fact strangely one time a friend and I were in discussion over this and he did not agree, however that day we had lunch at a restaurant and a man near us had an accident so severe helicopters were trying to land at the restaurant, it was the most bizarre thing to see after having such a discussion about fate coincidence etc.
Thank you for the beautiful yoga video I must say I've never seen yoga done this fast, I'm not as fit as them lol, but I guess when I get chance I should try some moves. No I definitely know my man will not join me for yoga, he can be well mocking of my beliefs so I try not to involve him in it, I will record long Island medium and watch as fast as possible without him knowing lol. Sorry I don't have any yoga videos to share so I will share a song I love and find enlightening to the soul with you.

Cek8IC2VduU

I hope it works it's by the space brothers and it is called the light.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Knower

I used to watch Bewitched and I Dream of Genie also. I no in this dimension they are not real, but I seemed to be able to relate to what was going on in the shows.

I am sorry to hear about your significant other mocking your beliefs. My wife does that in a manner also. Before my spiritual awakening I used to ignore it. Now I use it as a spiritual motivating force-- to push on and maybe someday have a kundalini awakening.... and try to remain youthful and maybe have another opportunity.

I do not know about your experience with this forum. Although I love to help people, I am encountering so much negativity and people who want to cling to the negative no matter what they are told. I will be on this forum occasionally in the future, but less so. I want to pursue other venues where I feel that I am not seemingly putting out fires 100% of the time.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Lonely Dragon

Wolf man, I am so sorry it took me so long to see your reply, I've been so busy.
Yes I know what you mean about the Bewitched, and I dream of Jeanie, reminds me of alchemists.
I have learned my partner is indeed a rather ignorant human being, I've learned as I mentioned to shut out most of his negative attitude, most atheists are like this I'm sorry you go through similar with your wife, that's the joys I guess of a non spiritual with spiritual partnership.
I did try at home the kundalini yoga moves many I found too hard but I did enjoy it thank you.
I have experienced others being negative to others on here but not personally found anyone be negative to me, I wish to keep peace and harmony and would hope being a spiritual forum others would do the same.
I am sorry this forum upset you, I have found this place a beautiful release from my confusion, feeling alone and lost knowing it's like my very first time as a human knowing I was as mentioned animal before that. It is frustrating like I'm 2 separate Beings!.
I wish you well dear friend on your pursuits, hope I am not too late letting you know I cared you got back.
Old 13-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Knower

Lonely Dragon:

It is nice to hear from you again. I am sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you. I have not been on this site for almost a month. I have been busy and I had lost interest in the site. Some of the time I have been reading material that discusses St. Germain, including his Dragon Book or what may be a shortened 33-page summary of it and trying to decode his Triangle Book which is actually in the shape of a triangle. He is a master alchemist as you may know. Alot of what has been written about him is very very intriguing. He was also reported to have been Merlin, Columbus, and Joseph (Mary's husband) amongst others. I feel that I had spent at least several lifetimes with him.

Because of reduced flexibility due to many years at a desk job I struggle with some of the kundalini moves but as I continue to work at I am improving, but I may never get to the point where I can do all of them.

I always believe that things happen for a reason and try to see what I may learn from situations that are not favorable. I view my wife's negativity as a motivating force to push myself harder in my spiritual pursuits.