Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
This energy feels external. I don't get a tingly feeling, I get a 'hairs standing up on the back of my neck' crawling sensation all over my body and it feels creepy. It's like someone leaning on you without the full bodyweight but it kinda seeps or settles into you. I thought I would feel energies around my aura but not on my actual body

The only other way I can describe it is like...I dunno...something merging with me? Because I've had it before, the first time it happened I didn't move or try to get up I just felt like it was best to ignore it but it scared the pants off me. This time, I was just more surprised but curious about it. Its such an odd feeling.

It could be connected to a Kundalini awakening, most people get similar sensations all over the body. It could also be someone from the spirit world trying to communicate with you. Most likely, he is benevolent or just curious, trying to get your attention. It could even be your spirit guide.

It might be worth getting in contact with him next time he visits and ask him who he is and what he wants. I'm guessing it's a male, right?

Just be careful when communicating with him, some will tell you fibs and try to deceive you. When you're not yet fully attuned to telepathically communicate, you will get pretty simple messages from him. It could just be a thought or an intention, an image, a sign or he might just flash a word in your mind's eye. If you're not comfortable with him approaching and touching you, you should tell him so firmly, but politely. However, from your description, he does not sound malevolent.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Master
Sometimes a fly lands on me or an ant crawls over me...
Old 14-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Experiencer
Experienced the same physical sensation that feel like a soft brush/stroke across the skin but it never feels malevolent.

Gem, I often encounter Ant's or Bees when meditating outside. Bees for some reason decide to land on my body which is always a funny sensation. Ant's no matter the location, always find a way to join in. Any particular meaning you attach to that or just that it happens and there are lots of insects along the way.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 14-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Experienced the same physical sensation that feel like a soft brush/stroke across the skin but it never feels malevolent.

Gem, I often encounter Ant's or Bees when meditating outside. Bees for some reason decide to land on my body which is always a funny sensation. Ant's no matter the location, always find a way to join in. Any particular meaning you attach to that or just that it happens and there are lots of insects along the way.

The way I was trained in meditation is all sensations pass. If a person went to the teacher and told of a remarkable experience, the teacher would say something like, practice stillness and equanimity, and let experience be as it is. I was taught to regard all sensation in the same way. The crawling fly is the same as wonderful energy flows because all experience is temporary and 'not-mine'.

In this way, a fly walking on you and special spiritual sensations are equally profound not because they because they have significant meaning, but because you can practice your meditative stillness regardless of what sort of experience you have.