Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 09-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Knower
Exploring the NDE without having one

Late last year I learned about the guided meditative recordings by one Scott Taylor, Ed.D. He's a NDE researcher, and has done some work with the Monroe Institute. He sells some guided sessions through them, so I gave them a try.

So far, they are the best guided meditation experience I've had. But I wouldn't go so far as to say they are like a NDE. I've never had one, but have read enough to know that they are usually beyond words in experience and the energetic feeling of it.

To clarify (as I didn't remember the description about the sessions), they are for exploring elements of a NDE, not necessarily for propelling one into a NDE.

I haven't seen any mention of him on this sub-forum, so here's his name and what he does for y'all to look up. He does have his own site, as well as pages on the Monroe Institute site, a YouTube channel, and he works with IANDS (International Association for Near Death Studies, Inc.). So, those should pop up in an Internet search, too.

The guided meditations he created are called "Into The Light" and there are, I think, five sets to explore different areas and elements, plus one set just for free-form exploration (no guided voice-overs.)

If there are any other recordings that have been produced similar to this, I'd love to hear about them
Old 09-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I had somebody poke inside my head, who strangely enough gotten to know the old me very well..

One point she reached the NDE experience. but strangely while I was in bliss.
She experienced something else.

To her it was like what she would describe a rocket ride to the moon.
I kicked her out of my head cause I feeled danger for her.

So in a way maybe you can reach a NDE state without having one.
But let say in 2017 I had a near fatal incident. needed surgery but no NDE experience.

Just the operation hospital light.

So I don´t know about guided voiceover. only thing I was ever attracted by a fellow NDEer was a APP that gave a lot of spiritual energy for that phase I needed to go trough.

But nowadays that APP doesn´t do anything to advance or regress the phase I am in.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Knower
Sounds like the person who went into your head had the NDE experience, at least for the extreme feeling to it.

I have shared my audio files with others and one said he didn't feel anything, so maybe it only works on some people. I seem to be susceptible to its frequencies (there are binaural frequencies imbedded, but I don't notice them as they are well-hidden to my ears.) My experiences have so far been rather profound in how it felt and information gathered.

It seems like, too, that if you have had a NDE, or at least had a reason to have one, that other means of revisiting them doesn't work. You may have to just do self-hypnosis or simple meditation to revisit anything.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Master

I did several self-hypnosis regressions into past lives, and at the end of those lives I experienced the passing on to the afterlife, which has some overlap with the NDEs. The regression into the afterlife is usually called life-between-lives regression. You might want to try it.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:56 AM
Knower
Hi inavalon :)

I have tried that with the regression recordings from both Mira Kelly and Brian L. Weiss. Both take one into that reality, whether before getting into a past life, or coming out of one.

The sensations and experiences are similar, but I have found the NDE recordings to take me further into those realities than the regressions do. I think because their intentions are to get you into your past lives versus the life between. That's more of a way-station before journeying into the lives themselves.

I haven't see regression-recordings for life-between-lives, though maybe I'm getting that already with Taylor's recordings. Do you have a recommendation?
Old 10-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Master

This is a video I remember watching in the beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc7IjbovkrU

I am using self-hypnosis, giving myself instructions similar to the ones on the above video.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Knower
Thank you, inavalon.

I'll have to watch it tomorrow evening, once I have a new ISP connection set up. I can't do any kind of media streaming until then. I'll let you know what I think of it, though :)
Old 13-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Knower
This podcast video explains how the guided sessions work, as well as some info from the researcher, Scott Taylor. It's about half an hour, so if interested, it shouldn't take up much of your time to listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-9dFBVQ2DA