Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah I knew about the 555 timer chip... it has been a staple in electronics circuits since well before the turn of the century (it was created in 1972 if that year means anything). I just googled it and wikipedia said it was the most popular ic chip ever made!

Personally i think that things that are made are often made to reflect some spiritual 'truth' or other. Maybe irisa is onto something, maybe you need the spiritual equivalent of one lol!

BTW i don't know my guides either, but the pages of my life are littered with communications from them anyway. I think I am supposed to be learning not to latch onto 'form' or something like that.

I'm fascinated by how much around us reflects possible spiritual truths. When we start becoming more aware, I find it astonishing just how much we've really been missing. There's so many untruths mixed in it really has 'mucked' us up as a species. I need the spiritual equivalent of something FallingLeaves lol

My perception of how I imagined certain things on the spiritual side to be surprises and sometimes shocks me when I realise its nothing like what I thought it would be. My thoughts on guides etc are......different lol
Old 08-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
It's fascinating stuff this method 555, I've been looking at the timer and and seeing references that the more I delve, the more I see but I wouldn't have gone back to look at all this off my own back when the words were given to me. The timer was the first thing that came up when I looked on google too and I did initially look at it. It all looked very complicated so I disregarded it and carried on looking for other things.

Perhaps I dismissed it too early and should have looked at it more closely. I'm looking into it now lol

Great stuff, thanks for this Irisa

I also dismissed it when I first thought it up in favor of the other stuff I talked about .

irisa described the one-shot timing aspect... but i also immediately came up with the fact it can be used for 'oscillation' when I hit it again... which is the electrical equivalent of 'vibration' lol. Vibration being one of the major things to know about if you are dealing with life, at least in my mind
Old 08-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I woke up with 'use method 555' in answer to questions before sleep about how to deal with two issues that are kind of do I, or don't I issues. I'm laughing as I write this because this is a bit of a long shot but does anybody have any idea what 'method 555' is?

My people's definition of 555 is "Umbruch" which means as much radical change.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
My people's definition of 555 is "Umbruch" which means as much radical change.

Thank you Rah nam, that's something to think about!