Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 30-11-2010, 02:27 PM
sunny shine

Brain Weiss

I recently came across a book "Many lives Many Masters" by brian weiss, and i am amazed at what all a deep hypnosis state could bring you. in this book Dr. Weiss is surprised when one of his patients recollects her past life memmories and how both of their lives change for ever.

This is my inspiration to learn hypnotherapy now.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Ascender
I have read all of his books Sunny Shine. He is a great author and gives much inspiration.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 30-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Summerland

I too have read Brian Weiss's books and he was one of the first in the medical field to bring this out front. I continue to be impressed by his clinical view of it.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Master
He sounds familiar I'll have to go see his books next time I'm in the bookstore..thanks
Spiritlite.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Administrator
I was able to see Dr. Weiss in person during a one-day seminar in San Francisco this year. He is a wonderful speaker, mild-mannered, thoughtful, and gentle in his approach to hypnosis. It was very reassuring to me that he was firm in his convictions that what he had uncovered spiritually through hypnosis was very real and very true, not only for himself, but for all of humanity.

His books are inspirational and life-affirming, and have brought me great comfort. His probings of the mind reveal spiritual insights and truths that can be a source of wonder, joy and healing.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account

hi annonafox,

How very cool to have met Dr. Weiss in person ! The first book of his I read was " Mirrors in Time " with his past life regression cd. Then I read " Many Lives, Many Masters " and found that book very interesting. And from there I read " Only Love is real " and was slightly disappointed in that one. It wasn't what I was thinking.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Administrator
I have been wanting to try the CD's. Dr. Weiss said that it takes practise to be adequately hynotised, and to not get discouraged if it takes a long time to be able to relax enough to "go under." We did some group hynposis exercises at the seminar. I fell asleep on the second one because I was so relaxed....I was hoping I might have a past-life regression experience, but I need to practise more before that could happen.......

I have not read "Mirrors In Time," so that is next on my list of his books to read.....
Old 08-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I think you will like " Mirrors in Time " . There have been a few times when listening to that cd, that I was so relaxed I fell asleep. Then there were other times, that I had glimpses of past lives, some even continued on from other times I have had a past life remembrance, that was interesting ! It was like a confirmation of the previous past life glimpse.

All very interesting !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)
I'm re-reading one of his books now: Through Time to Healing. I love his voice - so gentle and relaxing - and I wish that I could be regressed by him, at least at one of his talks that he occasionally gives. :)
Old 05-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Tammy

This book is one my xmas wishlist, i would also like to get my hands on another book of his called " one soul, many bodies" (or something like that)