Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-01-2019, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

You can definitely hone that ability more. I would give you the idea to meditate on it. Stabilize it more. Ask your higher self for guidance on controlling it in ways that it is bothering you.

I am shaman as well, i can tell you that old soul refers to life times and experiences on many levels of life, that youve incarnated many times before. A new soul or young soul refers to usually the first 60 lifetimes of a soul.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjWozz
You can definitely hone that ability more. I would give you the idea to meditate on it. Stabilize it more. Ask your higher self for guidance on controlling it in ways that it is bothering you.

I am shaman as well, i can tell you that old soul refers to life times and experiences on many levels of life, that youve incarnated many times before. A new soul or young soul refers to usually the first 60 lifetimes of a soul.
The shaman session with Nature spirit took place quite a long time ago, so I don't remember the message precisely. I don't know if the spirits meant I've incarnated a lot of times when they said I'm an ancient soul, since I've also read that some souls come from the past while some come from the future. I've met my twin flame (soulmate) in 5D and when I first met him, I kept getting the impression that he indeed came from the future. It no longer the case though as where I meet him is at 5D where it got no time nor space. I've pretty much lost my interest in my past lives also though some of my soulmates try to nag me to acknowledge my former self.

I only post this soulmate things in the relevant category, but since you recommended meditation I talk about it a bit more here. Whenever I empty my mind and try to relax both mentally and physically, it' him (my twin flame) who takes me over...I think he's also my higherself too, but he really fails to guide me in 3D on top of his own self in 3D So I don't think current me can meditate, EVER...

But hey, you are a shamen, I found it very romantic and cool!
Probably I should post this in the related category but the aforementioned shaman was working deep in the mountains in Andes, and the tour guide who was working with the shaman told me that the Nature spirits were not willing to show themselves as they used to anymore. Just like the alien sensationalism, many tourists started to visit them for the entertainment purpose, wanting to videotape it to let the world know about them for the sake of curiosity (attention), not from the respect they have for the Nature nor faith in God.

Anyway, I really do need to work on something as you've suggested, but I'm so caught up in the soulmate connection at 5D right now and can hardly take care of myself in 3D. I've got lots of energy blocks still left after recovering from what once seemed like an incurable cold I had.

Thank you again for your message. Maybe I'll see you around somewhere else other than the one I talk about aliens....
Old 16-01-2019, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I always thought that if there were aliens, that they would look human, or maybe it is the case that humans look like them.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit3
I always thought that if there were aliens, that they would look human, or maybe it is the case that humans look like them.

yea even God(s) look like us....!! so why not aliens....
Seriously though, despite sharing certain similarities as humanoid (although their true forms are indeed not human-like), I've seen so many "alien" things about them in many ways.... I really don't want people to be like them by following their tradition and technology. Let cats be a cat, let dogs be a dog.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
LonLon, just out of curiosity do you live in Japan or are you just ethnically Japanese?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fluffet
LonLon, just out of curiosity do you live in Japan or are you just ethnically Japanese?
Both. Born & located in Japan now. My name LonLon is taken from the Chinese word "龍” (Lóng). Using Lon instead of Long which can be pronounced as "loung" in English. Been attached to that mystical creature for long and I've also been learning Chinese on my own for quite some time!
Old 12-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm Pleiadian. Apparently the Pleiadians seeded Humanity and so we look much alike.

I'm also Fae, not sure which kind, but definitely some kind of nature spirit anyhow.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I'm Pleiadian. Apparently the Pleiadians seeded Humanity and so we look much alike.

I'm also Fae, not sure which kind, but definitely some kind of nature spirit anyhow.

Do Pleiadians look like the typical aliens seen on the photos/videos in original form? You know those with bigger head and bigger eyes with no hairs?

I can't discern which species (I know some people from the other planets can) one is but can see the difference between the original humans born here (not reincarnated, talking about the origin) and those who are not....

Actually, it's also easier to describe the difference using the Chinese word(concept) 魔 (mó ). I don't think it has the exact translation for it but the closest concept in English is magic. All aliens has this attribute while original humans don't. What I've been perceiving seem to be that particular energy.

I also see cupid like beings too, but they are no humans ...though I wouldn't call them aliens at all more like animals in that they're pure and innocent.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't know Chinese but I understand what you're trying to express and I'd agree with you on that. Those of us whom originate from other planets just have a different vibe about us and often it's due to a much greater connection to spirit than most humans. I can usually tell who are reincarnated from other planets though I don't always tell them. But you do learn to pick up on that otherworldly energy. Some species are mostly benevolent, some malevolent, but mostly I'd say they're a lot like humans. Just exploring duality in physical reality and they chose to come to earth to do it.

For example some say the Pleiadians are a benevolent species but from my own experiences I know that's not entirely true. There are some pretty nasty demonic entities from those stars too just like from anywhere really. Every place has its good and its bad.

As for physical form (not reincarnated form) I believe Pleiadians look like humans just taller, with larger skulls/brains, larger eyes and very youthful. I don't know much about hair but I think they are quite an androgynous looking species, men and women look similar. Maybe slightly more on the feminine side (it's said the Pleiadian's are a feminine society).
Old 12-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I don't know Chinese but I understand what you're trying to express and I'd agree with you on that. Those of us whom originate from other planets just have a different vibe about us and often it's due to a much greater connection to spirit than most humans. I can usually tell who are reincarnated from other planets though I don't always tell them. But you do learn to pick up on that otherworldly energy. Some species are mostly benevolent, some malevolent, but mostly I'd say they're a lot like humans. Just exploring duality in physical reality and they chose to come to earth to do it.

For example some say the Pleiadians are a benevolent species but from my own experiences I know that's not entirely true. There are some pretty nasty demonic entities from those stars too just like from anywhere really. Every place has its good and its bad.

As for physical form (not reincarnated form) I believe Pleiadians look like humans just taller, with larger skulls/brains, larger eyes and very youthful. I don't know much about hair but I think they are quite an androgynous looking species, men and women look similar. Maybe slightly more on the feminine side (it's said the Pleiadian's are a feminine society).

Thanks for your detailed response. Yeah,魔 is such a huge factor which I won't dare to talk about it right now here...it works in undesirable ways for humans most of the time, but certainly not for aliens who naturally posses it. It'd be actually cool for aliens to be aware of that, too. I think some do, by simply staying away from us so as not to change us.

As for appearances, yeah, I do see through their human skins and identify those features you describe.
You may be the only Pleiadian I saw who is saying not all of them are good though and I like your honesty. Yet maybe that may have something to do with the fact you are not 100% Pleiadian still. Some of them are very proud of what/how they are and many(all?) of them are so drawn to the idea of justice which I personally see pretty awkward honestly.

In any case, I don't want anything closest to racism here...just wanting to say dogs are dogs because they look/act as such and cats are cats because you know, they are, not dogs...sometime it's hard to state this simple fact without sounding discriminating