Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 31-08-2012, 10:04 PM
SusieTunisie

Hi I also have come across the submerged crystal power-plant from the were-more-advanced-technologically-than-us Atlantis theory, the mis-use of which caused the demise of that "civilisation". My own theory is that, as time is an illusion, there is a residual portal to another dimension causing these mysterious "disappearances"...
Old 03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Guide
The Bermuda Triangle and other vortexes are all part of a sophisticated energy matrix system.

It all has to do with this little guy: The Torus <-- Click me

Other similar sites: Stone Henge, Sedona Arizona, Pine Barrens New Jersey (Jersey Devil), Point Pleasant West Virginia (Mothman), Giza Egypt (Great Pyramid)

http://vortexhunters.com/index.html
Old 04-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
The Bermuda Triangle and other vortexes are all part of a sophisticated energy matrix system.

It all has to do with this little guy: The Torus <-- Click me

Other similar sites: Stone Henge, Sedona Arizona, Pine Barrens New Jersey (Jersey Devil), Point Pleasant West Virginia (Mothman), Giza Egypt (Great Pyramid)

http://vortexhunters.com/index.html

Umm, but didn't You leave out the human heart ... creates two such interlocked fields....

Old 04-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Umm, but didn't You leave out the human heart ... creates two such interlocked fields....

What is above, so is below. So yes, it's the same principles at work. The torus is the very machine of creation and thus it is found in everything.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
What is above, so is below. So yes, it's the same principles at work. The torus is the very machine of creation and thus it is found in everything.

Isn't your avater the FOL logo?
I've been doing Drunvalo's heart centered meditation, and the torus. heart field is a significant factor.

anyway.....

not too many here are aware of his contribution to our understanding
Old 06-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
I've sailed through the Bermuda triangle. It looks no different from the rest of the ocean surrounding it. There is even a joke between the locals, "I survived the Bermuda Triangle." It's one of those myths that just won't go away.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:42 AM
MELVILLE

I heard many interesting things about Bermuda triangle. This place is also known as Devil's Triangle. It is a place where dozen of ships, planes and people have disappeared with no good explanation. This place is located off the Southeastern coast of the United States in the Atlantic Ocean.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Master
hi

wen my dad wz alve i wud ask sum tims dad wear u gon he wd say bernuda tryangl bak 2 sea hw far awy iy it is lol lol lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Knower
The one thing that local phenomena around the world have in common, is that the locals usually have deep rooted folk tales about mysterious and inexplicable occurrences. (Bermuda itself has no ancient indigenous people so all tales would be from the early 1600s).

In the case of Bermuda, there is so little reference to the 'triangle'. It seems people there see it as a kind of bad urban legend which they'd rather see disappear. I have been there many times. The first time I went I expected to 'feel/sense' something which might indicate something larger at play...but no. Perhaps my spidey senses were still recovering from all the dark rum ;)

It's a pretty island with plenty of wealthy yacht owners...but there are almost zero cultural references to the triangle. That in itself indicated to me that it's most likely an urban legend.

Thanks