Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Knower
does size matter?

Does the size/quantity of th e crystal enhance the vibrations or the effect of the crystal?
I own a little wrist band having a few tiny little moonstones. I love moonstones and was wondering if i could wear it during meditations since i is supposed to enhance spiritual connections...ut the question is it is very tiny and secondly has been polished into beads.
thanks
sups
Old 31-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Ascender
I was asking me the same question, because ( I hope) I will soon buy a moonstone and was wondering if the size of the crystal affect the effect of the crystal.
Old 31-12-2011, 03:31 PM
It depends - a small rose quartz crystal as a necklace is very powerful.

However, try being tipsy or full-on drunk with the room spinning
and hold a small smokey quartz.

Then, hold a 4-5 pound smokey quartz ---you'd see a huge difference...
I was young and stupid once.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Kristin050585

the size of the stones really dont matter. I prefer sizes I can hold easily like an inch to 4 inches. But its really a personal preference. Another preference is polished or raw. Its the same energy, however I find rough or raw stones easier to access this energy. Polished ones do work too, I just find the energy takes longer to work.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:50 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin050585
the size of the stones really dont matter. I prefer sizes I can hold easily like an inch to 4 inches. But its really a personal preference. Another preference is polished or raw. Its the same energy, however I find rough or raw stones easier to access this energy. Polished ones do work too, I just find the energy takes longer to work.

I agree with the use of rough cuts I find the energy much more accessible. I think one needs to consider the type of energy the stone itself has and how you connect with it. For instance some fire element stones can be overpowering in large quantities to some but not to others. My power element is Air, blue calcite is my main practice stone, I have a rough cut one about 3 inches by 2 inches and it is very powerful to me at that size, it is perfect for me at the size it is at. So I am not sure the size matters so much on its own but how it works in combination with its energy, your energy and the intent of its purpose.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Kristin050585

I believe mine is earth so most of the stones work fairly easily around me. The only one I seem to have trouble with is aventurine and sometimes moldavite. Selenite is probably the strongest for me. The energy is extremely strong.
Old 31-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Master
Oh sorry, I thought this was the Spirituality & Sexuality thread lol.
Old 31-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Master
Lol...robert....
Old 04-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Ascender
Size doesn’t matter but there is a difference (my opinion) in how the energy pulses due to the crystal being polished or being rough. It’s not all crystals that I feel this difference, and I haven’t heard any other people saying this so this is maybe just me experiencing this.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Size doesn’t matter but there is a difference (my opinion) in how the energy pulses due to the crystal being polished or being rough. It’s not all crystals that I feel this difference, and I haven’t heard any other people saying this so this is maybe just me experiencing this.
Yours
A Peaceful Mind
Well, whatdoya mean? Is it better polished? Now, you've got me
so curious.

And Peace...
"I have a tiny piece of phenacite and omg its powerful xxxx"

What do you mean - in what way - now I have to know!!!

Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru