Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat curious ..... magnetic connection ?

There is supposedly an energy connection with spirit communications when one is near water, for example when taking a shower or washing dishes, or being near a river, stream, lake or ocean, or during thunder storms.

I am curious if anyone has heard of or noticed a similar magnetic type of energy connection, when communicating with those on the other side ?

Such as .... if one is holding a magnet, if somehow the magnetic energy, helps one to connect with deceased loved ones, relatives, friends, pets, etc ?

any thoughts, experiences of such ? or stories to share ?

Adrienne
Old 17-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Master
I have heard communication can be enhanced when you are close to water - a conductor of sorts :))

I recently added a small water fountain in my healing room, plus I do get extra vivid thoughts whilst in shower :))

And I do feel great after I have had a walk along the river bank or by the sea..

and HI :))
Old 18-07-2015, 04:22 AM
yumi14

I don't think I want grandma to communicate with me while I'm in the shower, lol!
Old 18-07-2015, 05:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Skybird ! Welcome back !! missed you ....

nice to add the small water fountain. I feel a strong connection when there are thunderstorms, especially when they are late at night and early mornings.

Ever try connecting to spirit or the Other Side , while holding a magnet ? not during a thunderstorm though, lol !
Old 18-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Lol yumi !
Old 18-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Master

I think that water and crystals can enhance the energy connection one has already established. Never tried with magnets but whatever will increase the energy will work. I feel my guides presences stronger with certain crystals thats for sure. But certain crystals will do certain things. For example there are crystals that will increase telepathy.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Master
I just had four strong magnets in my hands, and even so they create a buzzing sensation, my palms are wide open, as are my feet, but my friend I communicate with, agreed, they will not enhance but rather distort the connection. I was told some time ago, not to use them at night.
yes, of cause water helps with connecting. I use the shower time to communicate. The times I had privacy issues are long gone.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Skybird ! Welcome back !! missed you ....

nice to add the small water fountain. I feel a strong connection when there are thunderstorms, especially when they are late at night and early mornings.

Ever try connecting to spirit or the Other Side , while holding a magnet ? not during a thunderstorm though, lol !

Thank you - lovely to see you

I will meditate with magnetic hematite this afternoon and see what happens :))
in saying that--i realise it is different for everyone :))
Old 19-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Master
I tried them, didn't feel anything different...maybe i need absolute magnets ( ? )

Have you tried with a magnet Adrienne ?
Old 27-07-2015, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Skybird, yes I did try with a regular magnet, kind of rectangle shape. Didn't even cross my mind to use a magnetic hematite, lol ......

and while holding the magnet, I did have the most clear communications I have ever had .... nothing distorted about it Rah nam. .....in my one time experience.

most likely it was just a random coincidence, though it is said there is no such thing as a coincidence .... but who makes up those silly sayings anyways ? LOL !

I haven't tried it a second time, so who knows.... might not happen again ?