Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-12-2019, 08:12 AM
Knower
Dreamt about killing a stranger, who then turned into a friend

I just woke up incredibly disturbed by a dream.

At the start, I was in a car parked in a suburb. Someone was giving me orders, it seemed I was some sort of hitman. I left the car and crossed the road, and there was some strange creature in the way. It seemed to be wearing a top hat, constantly smiling way too wide, and had long blades attached to it’s hands. It teleported around as we fought, but then I struck a fatal blow and it disappeared.

I then arrived at a church hall, where my target was attending an antiques auction. I tried to sneak in at first, but it was too crowded, too much risk of innocents getting involved. I left and came back later, to see my target, a portly middle aged man, sitting in one of the church pews alone. He knew I was there and why, and seemed to accept his fate. He requested that he could die outside, a request I granted. We walked a while, and then I shot him multiple times in the head with some kind of rifle. He didn’t die quickly though. He remained in good spirits throughout. When I finally made what we both sensed to be the last shot, in the blink of an eye he turned into one of my friends, who was killed instantly. I was also suddenly in my own home. My housemate had heard the noise and could hear him panicking through a door, so I fled to my own room as our house messaging group filled up with fearful inquiries as to what happened.

I woke up feeling very shaken.

I tried to google the meaning, but it was sorta unclear. I bear no ill will towards the person I killed in the dream. Most interpretations say that my friend who I killed has been through hard times recently, and may be in need of support. That’s certainly true. But what does it mean that it was at first a stranger? The creature I feel may simply be something similiar to a video game i’ve Been playing recently, but why it was chucked into this dream and whether it has any meaning I don’t know.

Any help interpreting this would be appreciated.