Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder

Time to share my experience

Hello everyone. I'm a 30 year old mum of two and live with my partner also. I have always had an interest and curiosity about there being more out there. I've never really thought about searching for a place to put down what happened and what I think about.

It would of been 2012/2013 ISH. I was asleep one night and had this strange dream. I remember the house in my dream. It was a random one very close to where Iived. Nothing special. A normal council house (I think) over the road from a park near me. In this dream I went into this house. A dark haired man around 30 I'd never seen before was sat in a chair. He was wearing a white t shirt and was sweating. We hugged in this dream like we were reuniting and it felt really emotional. It was really vivid. I woke up the next day and felt like I really knew this guy. It felt so real I wanted to delve into it and I felt like we were connected.

In November/December 2013 in real life I ended up working with a girl for a few weeks. She told me about her mum (same name as Me it turned out) and her younger man who was only 25. Her mum was probably 36-38ish. She said she had a little sister that her mum had had with this man and showed me where they lived. It was the house from my dream. In 2014 I will always remember her writing on facebook that her mum's partner was in hospital. He had had a heart attack on the driveway after a jog. A few days later it was announced his life support was switched off.

I fell pregnant the month after he died. I remember for a while trying to work out what an earth it was all about. Was it just a random dream and no connection?

Also a few months on and I'm pregnant still in real life. I have a dream I'm held hostage with my partner in a big building and in this dream I'm still pregnant. In real life the next day a seige happened in Sydney. I watched the news all day. There was a pregnant lady inside. Her friend died saving her. Again I thought how did this happen?

This part is not really a dream but again in my first pregnancy I was sat in bed one Monday morning with a cold. Scrolling through Facebook I come across a tragic post about a carcrash. Five teenagers had lost their lives. It was so heartbreaking to read. It was an hour away from where I lived. As I looked at the pictures I felt like my eyes were drawn to the driver of this car. I suddenly felt really really connected to him. I found myself feeling sad for days. Obviously some of this was perspective and being pregnant. But it has been five years and I always think of him on the anniversary and feel gloomy. I don't know why? I actually feel I know him and have always felt that way.

I'm really nervous about posting this. I hope I get some replies and I really look forward to reading other posts on this site.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

this maybe was a vision from something