Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder
Need advice about connecting with guides

Hi people,

I've been trying to connect with my guides and some dieties,but not successful.

Please, give me some tips on how to do it.

What exactly do you do, when connecting with your guides ?

I try not to have some expectations, also try to be patient and I work on my concentration, but I'm starting to feel like locked out... You know....
Old 18-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Pathfinder
Just talked to a friend. Long story short - I think my efforts are only rational, intellectual, but very little feelings from the heart...when praying, for example.
I'm not sure how to soften my heart, it's not warm..i think..
Old 18-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
There's tips in the topic on exactly this, 2-3 topics down from yours.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Just talked to a friend. Long story short - I think my efforts are only rational, intellectual, but very little feelings from the heart...when praying, for example.
I'm not sure how to soften my heart, it's not warm..i think..

Hi,

This is a common issue with many. Getting the intellect to step aside and allowing heart centered intuition to surface.

I find it helps if you can enter a meditative state. May be focusing on doing that first would be best for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There's tips in the topic on exactly this, 2-3 topics down from yours.

I really had missed that...
Old 20-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

This is a common issue with many. Getting the intellect to step aside and allowing heart centered intuition to surface.

I find it helps if you can enter a meditative state. May be focusing on doing that first would be best for you.

John

thanks for your input...
Old 24-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Proteus

Also dream communication can help as well, because it gets your conscious "WHY CAN'T I HEAR ANYTHING?!?!" mind to step aside.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:14 AM
Guide

@Sophian....

What are you trying to accomplish or what is your intention when communicating with higher beings and deitys? I think that the way you define them may be the start of your hinderance :P The higher demensional beings didnt get there by power and leveling up by defeating bad guys... they got that way through love and self work.

So alot of these beings are really selfless and dont really care to project anything but light towards you.

If you call out a higher dimensional being like buddha or jesus or etc just that effect is enough for their attention to be drawn to you. But if you are trying to see face to face when them it will depend on your energy.... normally you would have to raise your vibration in order to see them. If you really want to chit chat with them..

Find something your passionate about and start praying over it or talking with God or the angels... just the effect of talking with these beings brings them into your space although you may not perceive them. Depending on your make up it may take sometime before you notice a shift but they are there...

even your own guardians and angels and family from this life or another. :)
Old 24-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Master
Hi sophian like the message above says, raise your 'energy vibrations' - relax and don't try too hard, it just takes time that's all to get better connection, then suddenly doors start to open 'in your mind' so to speak, relax and enjoy and be patient...
Old 25-08-2019, 05:45 PM
ImthatIm

I would say, your pure Being in your core is your real guide anyway.

Find out what is covering up your Being. ( Pure, innocent, Divine Love)

The rest can flow naturally from becoming your true self.