Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2018, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Lost items in Heaven?

Hiya guys,
Have any of you felt lost items could be retrieved in Heaven? I lost my video game a while back, and I had so much progress in it. I hope one day I'll be able to play in it again.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
You make me smile in the nicest possible way, 2017account!

When you get to the next world there will be so many amazing things you won't even want your video game any more.
Meanwhile, I do hope you find it in this world. Or another option might be to get a new one if possible? I don't know how that works exactly...if you get a new one do you lose all your gains in that game and have to start again from the beginning?
If you do, never mind. There are worse things....
With determination to succeed, even if you have to start agan, you will easily get back your status in that game again.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Seeker

There's most likely anything we want when we cross over.

For me.....I just wanna see those I love who've gone before me. Anything else is cool too. But those we love are the most important.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Administrator
Video games wont mean anything to you when you cross over you wont want or need them.
try looking here for either a replacement.or your original game

Namaste
Old 12-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Master

Video games are just for entertainment and to waste some time. I recently had my cell phone take a dunk in water and had to replace it. I had one game that I had spent 2 years (on and off) working on. I had to start all over but it's been fun regaining my status, this time using a different strategy since I know how the game works better than the first time through.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Video games wont mean anything to you when you cross over you wont want or need them.
try looking here for either a replacement.or your original game

Namaste

This really does resonates with me :)

Especially as I don't believe our concentrated consciousness of our human experience continues after we die

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 12-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017account
Hiya guys,
Have any of you felt lost items could be retrieved in Heaven? I lost my video game a while back, and I had so much progress in it. I hope one day I'll be able to play in it again.

At least one day you will be able to see where you lost it or misplaced it.
Old 20-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Pathfinder

I've often wondered this.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Master

Black holes are for all the stuff that disappear's.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017account
Hiya guys,

I'm not sure if you mean you lost a device that prevents you from playing. If you registered your game with the company, you can download it and sign in with your log in info. That should take you to where you left off in the game. If not, then consider contacting the company and see if they can retrieve it for you. Of course, you'll need a device to play it which can be replaced if you want to use your money for it.

As for Heaven, nothing is lost to us so one day you can get reunited with the game if it's still that important to you. I do agree that there are more important things than games, but hey, I believe we can have it all as Heaven is infinite.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)