Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
So is this when you realize you have to give up everything?

"Dark night of the Soul"

This very line take one many a place in thought. To a place of nothingless. Too it can lead on to think on the final path back to God.

Having faced that place where one is so lost in nothingness its a lonely place to be, too it truly a place were one has to give up everything. I wonder on that. What I would have given up was life in a physical body but not everthing as the Spirit and Soul travel on.

That place of darkness can also be a place of Light where one can find everything that one thought was nothing .

Lynn
Old 05-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I think I'm just meant for the dark...the dark side of everything it seems...hated, reviled, etc.

...it's a dirty job...but someone's got to do it...might as well be me.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
...it's a dirty job...but someone's got to do it...might as well be me.
That's how I think of my job!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL! ....I think I'd rather be a septic tank cleaner...but...*shrugs*...oh well...Divinity in all its forms...

Old 05-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Sira

I actually think of myself as an energy plummer. Where the stuff gets stuck, that's where you find me. If feels good to be able to smile about it.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 05-01-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hmmm...yep...I guess I'd be that type considering what I've been doing with the body I found myself in...

Sheesh...now I'm some New Age Roto Rooter...

*laughs*
Old 05-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Sundialed

dark night of the soul... i was at the last stage of going through with committing suicide, the stage where everything is right in the world because you know you will be somewhere else soon. i was fed up, my spiritual life was getting a real big test, i was working in the worst factory in the area, i was in such pain realizing these people were going to slug away for a long time in this negative place, realizing my oneness with all life everywhere I wanted to go to the park and let other people know that I loved them as it would be like saying I love you to myself, I was only going to ask if I could share a moment to let them know how i feel, hug them and stuff.. i'm 21 and play some elite hockey, i don't fit the profile for a average 21 year old, i told my mom i was going to do this and she said no don't! they will get the cops to come arrest you! not the answer I was looking for, I told my rents that I wanted to stop war and alleviate so much suffering for the world, my rents told me I was coping out my mom through he plate and left the dinner table, it was all adding up for me... i'll finish my post later gtg!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hello I'm.Actually.You -

I know how it is to work in factories...been there...not wonderful - the money is good (at least it was when I did it) but man...from the day I started there was a woman there who hated me...she didn't even know me!....and she hated me...

...so I had to put her in her place.

(sorry all - O.T. I know...but I had to say that.)
Old 05-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Edited by SF Staff
Thank you for moderation. Now I know "the word"!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Master

It's even surrendering all your hopes and dreams.