Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Ascender
How many cry when they pray?

How many cry when they pray and why do you think you cry.

When I connect to the universe and pray for other I usually start crying. I sometimes feel I get a connection to those I pray for and sometimes I let go of with energy and send it towards those in need.

Well I would love to hear if others have experiences like that

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 16-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Guide

Too many times to count!

Actually, there are differences when I cry. There are times that I cry without even having thought of anything and then the Love just goes and fills me with joy. Basically, the Love and Light is releasing negative emotions and replacing it with Love and Light. Then there are times that I actually know what I'm crying about and it clears out for that moment. There are times I get into my emotions and get "out of the heart", so I start to cry. Lately, there is a part in the prayer/meditation I do in which I ask for help to be remorseful - OH BOY! Sometimes I have no idea what to be remorseful for, but suddenly my whole being just becomes remorseful and I'm tearing up bad! The best crying of all comes from the great tears of joy and happiness during a prayer. So to summarize, there are many reasons - known and unknown - as to why I cry. I just go w/ the Love flow.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-11-2011, 12:44 AM
hootie

Whenever I am praying it is usually over something that is sad or something I feel helpless about. Yes, it usually brings me to tears.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Definitely.
Old 17-11-2011, 12:13 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootie
Whenever I am praying it is usually over something that is sad or something I feel helpless about. Yes, it usually brings me to tears.

I can agree with this statement also.
Old 17-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

Yup. The really amazing one is when my empathic side is really going, and I go to church. I pick up on the energy of everyone there, happy sad, everything, and I just sit and cry thru the whole mass. It's like I'm releasing what everyone is holding back. It's wierd, but I love it.
Old 17-11-2011, 04:01 PM
slave of Allaah

I think all people cry when they pray from their heart.
Old 17-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
How many cry when they pray and why do you think you cry.

When I connect to the universe and pray for other I usually start crying. I sometimes feel I get a connection to those I pray for and sometimes I let go of with energy and send it towards those in need.

Well I would love to hear if others have experiences like that

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Yes, often
Old 17-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave of Allaah
I think all people cry when they pray from their heart.

Yes.
Old 17-11-2011, 06:07 PM
mbk89

Better yet. How many help themselves instead of prayer?