Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Master
we are here to live .

No deep meaning, healing, past life experiences to be resolved. Nothing like that.

We just are here to live.

zipzip
Old 13-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
we are here to live .

No deep meaning, healing, past life experiences to be resolved. Nothing like that.

We just are here to live.

zipzip
Yes zipzip, so true, it couldn't be any simpler, so why do so many make it into some big drama, well because that's how the ego wants it.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:15 AM
mattie

Many Levels Of Growth Exist With Either Origination Scenario

Whether we are souls that are created is one POV. Being part of source & being created by source can be 2 completely different things. Being part of source implies an integrated Universe as a whole organism, dispensing w/ the governing deity. Being created souls implies a creator who is making these souls in some fashion.

It is an assumption that being an integrated Universe means that we are the same dimensional level as source or that all beings in the Universe are at the same levels. See multidimensions.com for more info. on dimensional levels. If we are created, this also doesn’t mean we are the same level as the creator. This is similar to a human child being birthed. It is created by 2 adults (more or less!), yet it has learning to do before getting to the same understanding of its 2 adult parents. That there are energies at all levels of their journey (however they originate) isn't problematic. It is natural growth. They are all on the same journey.

We are here for multiple reasons. To explore this dimension, experiencing & learning. There are many things to be learned in each D. This learning includes moving past fears & limitations, connecting w/ our extended energies, developing empathy, & mastering our energies.

Healing is specific to each individual.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Experiencer
What’s your meaning to life
You can think you are perfect whole and complete
And the same to the world as it is ‘who are you to judge gods work’

I am here to experience being human I am and every one is perfect in all they be for me to experience
Old 13-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Maiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk
ive heard people say that we (souls) are here on earth to "learn." if we are all created souls & part of "source," then what exactly is left to learn? i imagine that if we are part of source that we are already omniscient so what would be left to learn?

and what is there to heal from?

thank you

It’s my belief that we are here to grow and develop spiritually. We are like first graders and we must work our way through many grades.

And all we really need to do is live a good life.
Old 13-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Knower

I believe in reincarnation so my response is influence by that. You say what are we here to heal from , i feel we are here to heal from deeds we may have done in past lives. The lesson part i feel we are heal to learn so we can advance.

I feel that we are part of the source but not yet exactly like it. this for me is reflected in some of the things we (humans do) until we learn things like that only because we can have power over others we dont need to use it in a harmful/controlling way. (that's just one example not definitive) then we shall not evolve.

Yes we are here to live and experience. I believe we choose our life lessons. In the end some of the things that I (and others ) can preoccupie ourselves with is very futile. I dont know if any of you guys watched the TV show lost.

But i think the ending of humanity story is going to be a bit like that. Only the important thing answered as the rest is not important.
Old 13-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Maiya

I don’t hold with the idea that we are here to deal with past life events. I personally believe the past and the events of past lives is to be left behind. It’s all about progress. Onwards and upwards. There is no judgment. I believe the healing and the processing of life events takes place between earthly existences. As we develop spiritually, I think it’s more about what we let go of than it is about what we take on. In other words the quieter we become, the more at peace we become, the simpler we make our lives, the more we are progressing.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
I don’t hold with the idea that we are here to deal with past life events. I personally believe the past and the events of past lives is to be left behind. It’s all about progress. Onwards and upwards. There is no judgment. I believe the healing and the processing of life events takes place between earthly existences. As we develop spiritually, I think it’s more about what we let go of than it is about what we take on. In other words the quieter we become, the more at peace we become, the simpler we make our lives, the more we are progressing.

I can take on that viewpoint it does make alot of sense. However maybe once you become aware of your past life and what you had to learn its time to let go, not hold on to it and use it as an indicator for future occurances or let it guide your current life too much.

I agree the more simpler my life has becoming by increasing awareness the more peace i have invited into my life.

However some food for thought would be if they are not important (past lives) why do we remember them or told about them via card readings etc...?
Old 13-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Sungirl

past lives are important to me too. I have healed things that have happened to me centuries ago and it has had a knock on effect in this life. Major issues that I have worked on for years were healed by doing past life stuff.

But there is one little voice in the back of my head that whispers that past lives are constructs, vehicles to help us understand and heal a situation... but that doesn't yet make sense with the work I have done.. so the jury is out on that one.

I have to say I would love to be one of those people that can say "life is for living and letting go of the stress"... I know I am a loooong way off that one yet. I realise that I am choosing to hold on to it but I am just not evolved enough to know how to simply let go.

I'm not quite sure what the end reason for all this is. But I do know that I am constantly being given lessons in life. Maybe I am manifesting them because I believe I am here to learn... but I feel my soul needs to learn stuff.

It's almost like there was some sort of "fall" and that souls did some terrible things and now we are here to heal those terrible things and to learn how to not do them again.

I feel strongly that I have chosen stuff to learn in this life. I can see threads and themes through the stuff that has happened to me. I am right in the middle of a knot of one at the moment. It is unpleasant and I can't yet see a way out of it, but I have to remember that I have chosen it and it is here for me to learn.... .... just got to work out precicely what it is I am supposed to be learning and learn it FAST!!!
Old 14-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk
ive heard people say that we (souls) are here on earth to "learn."
I've heard people say many things but this does not make it fact.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research." - William Cooper 1943-2001
Quote:
if we are all created souls & part of "source," then what exactly is left to learn?
That's right...IF!
But, is not a child created by and a part of both parents? If so, then the evidence is quite substantial in that context that children have things to learn and heal.
But, that's just an analogy.
Quote:
i imagine that if we are part of source that we are already omniscient so what would be left to learn?
Your idea suggests that people are not omniscient, considering the lack of knowledge in humans.
Quote:
and what is there to heal from?
thank you
One thing would be from one's beliefs that one is omniscient when the evidence says otherwise.
To heal from the mindset that one's beliefs are facts.