Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
gee ... i don't know. seems to me that "God" is dependent on "me" to find the pearls. lol

of course, "God" is me, the sea, the sand, the pearls and the head patting overseer. hehehe!

it was just a dream ... like every other life scenario.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:36 PM
TeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
My original view was that God is infinitely bigger than any person (whether they are enlightened or not). He/She is like a father/mother figure to us.

God is infinite and absolute, whereas we are finite and limited. In that sense we RELY on God. Just like a dog relies on its master. Dogs grow to love their master. They are loyal to them. If they are treated with love, they respond.

My original thread was an analogy about how people relate to God. We are dependent upon Him/Her. Just as a dog is dependent upon its master.

It was not a question. It was an observation.

Actually Dogs can be found here:
Revelation 22:15

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:45 PM
slave of Allaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
didn't quite get honza's question, and even less get yours, slave of Allaah, sorry about that.

Sorry Silvergirl, I was directing the post as an answer to Honza.

It is my fault that I did not quote Honza's post in my reply, or indicate that it is for him.

best wishes.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Master
It's all steps in understanding responsibility to ourselves.

Spirit don't give a knacker's boneyard what name you use... as long as you learn to listen.

Friend of mine has Jesus as the way to God and has God talking to her. She asks questions of God and often tells me the answers... which I already know 'cause my relationship is a bit closer than hers is... but she's definitely on the right track!

Sometimes she gets told stuff I think is silly... but she kinda needs silly.

God, Allah, I Am... me. Whatever, it doesn't matter in the slightest 'cause everybodies where they are and can see what they see and we're all going in the same direction.

Sometimes that person over there is where you were once and sometimes the other person is now where you're going to be later and very occasionally we meet people who are where we are... That's the shopping mall of physical existence!

You get lost you either go to missing persons and let someone in a swish suit get on the intercom, do the work for you, or you just hang until the confusion dissipates and you realise you're not lost at all. Same difference... just different.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM
mattie

Who Is 'I' ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave of Allaah
Just because I feed you and grow you up doesn't mean that you will ever be I AM. In fact you are just enjoying the impact of my qualities in you.

Even if I had millions of dogs, they will not be I Am. I AM what I AM, not what they are.

Are you calling your self God?
Old 11-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
In many ways people who BELIEVE in God strike me as being similar to a lost dog who is looking for his master.

If a dog loses his master he often dies of sadness. He mourns and goes looking for him.

That is very similar to people who have belief or faith in God. They feel that they have lost their master and that they want Him back.

Is that so wrong? It seems quite cruel to then point at those people and say; "look you are God Himself. Be your own God. Be God!"

They probably don't want to be God. They want their master back. Just like a Dog does not want to be his own master....he just wants his master back.

Maybe the harshness of life forces them to eventually accept that they HAVE to be their own God. But it is a big step. To have no master. To have to do everything yourself.

Most dogs will adopt a new master if that master feeds them 'religiously' lol ...
Old 11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Most dogs will adopt a new master if that master feeds them 'religiously' lol ...

B~I~N~G~O!

Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
slave of Allaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Are you calling your self God?
No sir. I am nothing but a slave of God.

God made me a human, so I am a lord for animals. (Humans are the lords on this Earth, not animals, not trees)

As a lord, I do not accept any animal to claim itself as I AM.

I don't mind them enjoy my knowledge and mastership, and do like me. I am happy to please them. But I don't accept them to even think to try to take off my position or the position of any human being like me.

They are animals forever and I am a Human and their master forever.

Whether they like that or not I don't care.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound

There is no real such thing as a 'new master' when it comes to God though, is there?

Either God is the master or he isn't. You can't opt for a new one.

To a dog, either people are its master or they are not.

A 'new master' is irrelevent in this case.

A dog still ends up with a person as a master, whether it is master number 1,2 or 3.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:32 AM
3dnow

Quote:
They probably don't want to be God. They want their master back. Just like a Dog does not want to be his own master....he just wants his master back.

Is that so wrong?

Are you sure this a good thing? You already call him a dog..

Are you sure this master wants his good? You call him a dog..

Complete delusion.. World upside down...

This is suicide dude.