Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-08-2011, 03:14 PM
reconhell

Helping polarity?

Something I often read in messages(for example multidimensions website) is that helping is part of the polarity conciousness.

Why is it said that helping is part of a polarity conciousness?

Does that mean that in unity or oneness conciousness you don't help each other?

I doubt that.. Well I guess it means what you understand by helping..?

So there can't be cooperation in unity conciousness..? because co-operation is helping each other to a goal/purpose. That just doesn't make sense..

While I understand that needing "saving" is part of it(I wanted to save the whole world, but now I see that is not the way, you only need to change yourself), but helping doesn't make sense. Though a question arises, if you save a child that is about to be run down by a car, and you are in the position to save/help, would you save the kid, or let things be as they be under the idea that all happens as it should happen/ part of the kids lifecontract.

Guess it's just a mental mistake or something were words for me fail...

How would you explain it?

By the way isn't the galactic federation and other forces, "helping us"?

Me is confused mentally... But I won't be fooled by that, beyond that.. I just know there can be co-operation/help.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:24 PM
moke64916

Everything hapoens for a reason. There are no coincidences in the Cosmos. Think of it this way. A rock explodes. The pieces scatter everywhere. Yet the pieces are all part of One rock. Same thing with the Cosmos. Everything is the One. With unity, you will help others because you are helping yourself.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:45 PM
reconhell

I agree everything happens for a reason.

But does that mean you don't save a bleeding man? Does that mean you can't support someone who asks you a question?

I have doubt as to what I want to be, do I want to be a statue which allows all that happens and watch as an observer, or do I support or help in a right way when it can be fruitful.

Both appeal to me.. so im not sure.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:28 PM
moke64916

We are all One. Do onto another as you'd do onto yourself. With unity you'd probably help the bleeding man. Because really you would be helping yourself. You see?