Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Chalk1990

Once human, always human?

If you are created by our creator to be human, will all your incarnations be you as a human? or could you incarnate as an alien life form on a different planet than earth?

Also, can animals be incarnated into humans in their future of being souls?

There was a rumor about a woman who had a guardian angel who was a demon, but was revived, and saved by the light of god, this touches my heart deeply, and reflects my questions, could a lesser being, become a greater or more developed being/soul/spirit?

Non dogmatic opinions, or life experiences please.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Time

When we die everything that makes you up is broken down, and inevitable used to create more life. When the planet explodes ( its inevitable, but not for a few billion years), then all of the stuff that was used to make the earth, will be used to make stars and other planets.

So, i wouldnt call it "incarnating", but technicaly you are right. Eventualy, if theres other life out there, what ever "you" are, will be used to create something else;
Old 04-08-2011, 02:31 PM
moke64916

Can we incarnate as an alien, not in human forum?

Humans are just one species of the Cosmos. 'I' may incarnate whatever I choose to be. Remember souls have freewill. You may incarnate in any life form you so choose. You may also return to the One. The Cosmic Consciousness. Return to All That Is, life is a continual process. The Cosmic wheel as mystics refer to. Return to All That Is, the One. Or choose freedom of instantaneous thought manifestation, as souls, you think a thought, you are instantaneously there. All of Me, which is All That Is has free will. You may incarnate as any life form on any planet in any Galaxy. It would go against the Laws of the Universe I've set forth. In the beginning All That Is divided itself. But All That Is is still One. Just spread throughout the Cosmos. Get rid of separation, you can experience heaven on earth. All That Was, All That Is, And All That Ever Will Be is happening right now. Explanation would complex the human mind. The life process, or the Cosmic Wheel goes on. There gave been so calked 'aliens' incarnated as human form on earth.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
When we die everything that makes you up is broken down, and inevitable used to create more life. When the planet explodes ( its inevitable, but not for a few billion years), then all of the stuff that was used to make the earth, will be used to make stars and other planets.

So, i wouldnt call it "incarnating", but technicaly you are right. Eventualy, if theres other life out there, what ever "you" are, will be used to create something else;

That's kind of how I view reincarnation. As the spirit leave the body, all that unresolved psychological and emotional **** get's lodged in the global unconscious mind. When a new spirit comes in to inhabit the body, some of that **** get's attached to the soul and the newborn gets the "honor" of working through someone else's left over garbage.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Lisa

It looks to be more impersonal than that. Unconscious energy manifesting. Until Conscious.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
CelestialRain

I view it differently: once someone passes their soul can choose to be reincarnated, or to stay as a spirit. However, with each choice they make, they gain more and advance more spiritually until they are highly spiritually advanced. Normally, people who are very psychic and intuitive have been reincarnated many times and have gained more than people who have been reincarnated a less number of times. Of course, I believe you can choose to be reincarnated as a plant, animal, sea creature, etc.--each one brings a new level of development and each one helps gain more to the higher self.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
If you are created by our creator to be human, will all your incarnations be you as a human? or could you incarnate as an alien life form on a different planet than earth?

Also, can animals be incarnated into humans in their future of being souls?

There was a rumor about a woman who had a guardian angel who was a demon, but was revived, and saved by the light of god, this touches my heart deeply, and reflects my questions, could a lesser being, become a greater or more developed being/soul/spirit?

Non dogmatic opinions, or life experiences please.

You might find The Tibetan Wheel of Life interesting as it offers possible answers to your question. It is interesting at the very least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra and
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/fairtibet/whexpl.html
Old 04-08-2011, 04:14 PM
moke64916

Souls may reincarnate of and when their choosing. In any Galaxy as anything they so wish to. Freewill.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
could a lesser being, become a greater or more developed being/soul/spirit?

Is that not the facet of evolution?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Souls may reincarnate of and when their choosing. In any Galaxy as anything they so wish to. Freewill.

So, when do we get the brochure?