Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-08-2011, 12:36 AM
moke64916

Truth about no-mind

I had a spiritual awakening a couple of months ago. For me it was fast. It happened like this. I became so present in the moment that I lost my sense of self entirely. I felt like I existed on earth, but at the same time was not. I cannot explain it. People are trying so hard to find enlightenment. Making mind identification for what it is. You can interpret what you think no-mind is. Just stay present and the feelings of bliss, joy, and total love will follow. You still think in no-mind, but they are thoughts that of grace. It's a mind, body, spirit unification. It's all an undoing then your Being emerges. You just love everything while Being. I've been enlightened for a couple of months now, and the truths just get deeper and deeper. It is wonderful in no-mind. Especially when it is all day long, everyday. Eckhart Tolle has it right. In no-mind you receive very few thoughts. You just feel wonderful. And when you do think it is thoughts with ecstasy. Grace then takes over your life. People have interpretations about it. But to live it day in and day out is another. I have the freedom to choose however I want to feel just by saying it to myself. If I want to feel bliss, I do. Total freedom. It all happens now. I'm in no-mind all day long, and you don't think about past and future. Just now. What I am doing right now is trying to describe it. But it can really only be felt. You will know when it happens. The present moment is where you will find the God in you. Your intellect goes way up. It seems like people are trying to hard, and that's the problem. People are trying, but it is mind identification. The mind does not know what being present is. Become so present that thinking stops. If you catch yourself drifting off, then your aware of that, then you are present again. Awareness is key as well as staying present. Meditation helps, but once your there meditation is not needed anymore. All what meditation is about is to be present. That's the point of meditation. You lose yourself, you find yourself. It's all that simple. Stay present. Then grace takes care of you. The love is intense. Beauty in everything you see.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Master
Yep moke... That's it all right. For most people it happens much more gradually.

But as for no longer needing meditation... well, if you don't want to go deeper I guess that would be how to do it. As for me I keep discovering more and going further and being more constant in pure being during daily activities... through regular meditation.

Xan

Old 04-08-2011, 05:32 AM
angel6m2000

So true. Good insight. I am learning to be aware more in the present moment. It's done wonders for me. Like today, I had "bad" things happen, but I didn't dwell on them, because after they passed, they are just the past, nothing but a story. I remained positive all day and got through it just fine. It is all about BEing and not DOing. because once you are just BEing, then you will do everything the way it was meant to be, everything that happens in your life is given for a reason, and it's our time to learn the awareness of that moment is what life is all about.

=) I have a feeling you read A New Earth, yes?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yep moke... That's it all right. For most people it happens much more gradually.

But as for no longer needing meditation... well, if you don't want to go deeper I guess that would be how to do it. As for me I keep discovering more and going further and being more constant in pure being during daily activities... through regular meditation.

Xan
I meditate all day long Xan. I focus on my breaths in my belly throughout the whole day. I guess I will keep meditating with my eyes closed. My truths have been getting deeper and deeper without deep meditation, but if you say keep meditating, then I will. I know you are enlightened and I trust your truths. Thanks Xan.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I had a spiritual awakening a couple of months ago. For me it was fast. It happened like this. I became so present in the moment that I lost my sense of self entirely. I felt like I existed on earth, but at the same time was not. I cannot explain it. People are trying so hard to find enlightenment. Making mind identification for what it is. You can interpret what you think no-mind is. Just stay present and the feelings of bliss, joy, and total love will follow. You still think in no-mind, but they are thoughts that of grace. It's a mind, body, spirit unification. It's all an undoing then your Being emerges. You just love everything while Being. I've been enlightened for a couple of months now, and the truths just get deeper and deeper. It is wonderful in no-mind. Especially when it is all day long, everyday. Eckhart Tolle has it right. In no-mind you receive very few thoughts. You just feel wonderful. And when you do think it is thoughts with ecstasy. Grace then takes over your life. People have interpretations about it. But to live it day in and day out is another. I have the freedom to choose however I want to feel just by saying it to myself. If I want to feel bliss, I do. Total freedom. It all happens now. I'm in no-mind all day long, and you don't think about past and future. Just now. What I am doing right now is trying to describe it. But it can really only be felt. You will know when it happens. The present moment is where you will find the God in you. Your intellect goes way up. It seems like people are trying to hard, and that's the problem. People are trying, but it is mind identification. The mind does not know what being present is. Become so present that thinking stops. If you catch yourself drifting off, then your aware of that, then you are present again. Awareness is key as well as staying present. Meditation helps, but once your there meditation is not needed anymore. All what meditation is about is to be present. That's the point of meditation. You lose yourself, you find yourself. It's all that simple. Stay present. Then grace takes care of you. The love is intense. Beauty in everything you see.

Well pleased reading this my friend.

Namaste
Old 04-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I meditate all day long Xan. I focus on my breaths in my belly throughout the whole day. I guess I will keep meditating with my eyes closed. My truths have been getting deeper and deeper without deep meditation, but if you say keep meditating, then I will. I know you are enlightened and I trust your truths. Thanks Xan.

I brought this over from another of your theads, moke, for anyone's information.

Meditation to develop present awareness is a beginning, and only a beginning.

There's more to discover and experience in the depth of our existence, and spending time in the Silence each day, without external distractions, is part of that ongoing evolving.

Xan

Old 04-08-2011, 10:54 PM
not human

Hey Moke man the lines between formal meditation & waking (?) life get more blurred as time goes on. If the goal of meditation is to instate this awareness into daily life then this seems to happen organically. I still find my mind couldn't sit still to save its life but these days it's mostly a distant relative rather than a siamese twin. Good post mate.