Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-07-2011, 09:41 PM
jturk

what does it mean to balance your masculine & feminine energies within you

ive heard that part of our reason for being here is to balance our masculine & feminine energies. when i think of that, i picture it like a graph & each side needs to be even. which doesnt make sense to me because i thought each of us has either a dominant masculine essence or a dominant female essence. so how can you balance such a thing?

what is exactly meant by balancing the 2?
Old 15-07-2011, 04:52 PM
gatesofgrace

Great question!

In terms of relationship, this one believes that peace can only be realized when both sides are in unison. Otherwise, what remains is what i call a paradox. Here the Divine Mother will dance with you captivating one in a spiral until there is a shift toward the required balance. Peace is seldom realized while dancing so.
Old 15-07-2011, 04:59 PM
moke64916

I think love, and all the positive emotions that come from it, is universal and the same for both masculine and feminine qualities. My true self does not feel too masculine or feminine. It's like that energy just goes away, and grace takes over.
Old 15-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Gracey

spiritual alchemy talks about this, it is called the twin flame...might be a subject you might want to check out.

HUMAN AURA: How To Activate & Energize Your Aura & Chakras (Kathumi & Djwal Kul)
by Prophet, Mark L & Prophet, E

great read about this stuff.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:28 AM
nightowl

I will share my view but I am not an expert on the subject.

I am speaking on the m vs f spiritual energies. As I understand it Spirit in essence is a combination of both. Nature is a combination of both. For balance to occur both must be present. What your spiritual beliefs are will either help or hinder your understanding of how to connect with each. This is not a criticism just an observation.

How open are you spiritually?

nightowl
Old 16-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Titus

Thumbs up Left/Right

From my experience and understanding the left hemisphere of your brain is the feminine hemisphere and the right is the masculine hemisphere. Or in other words the feminine energies are on the left and the masculine energies are on the right. A technique that I have been using to balance my energies is meditating and trying to look only through my left eye. This really helps promote the feminine energies in your body. The problem is the ego tends to manifest in feminine hemisphere of the brain, so if you have a lot of unreleased traumas this might be hard to do.
Old 16-07-2011, 01:42 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus
From my experience and understanding the left hemisphere of your brain is the feminine hemisphere and the right is the masculine hemisphere. Or in other words the feminine energies are on the left and the masculine energies are on the right. A technique that I have been using to balance my energies is meditating and trying to look only through my left eye. This really helps promote the feminine energies in your body. The problem is the ego tends to manifest in feminine hemisphere of the brain, so if you have a lot of unreleased traumas this might be hard to do.
psychologically speaking the left side of the brain has nothing to do with masculine and feminine qualities. The left hemisphere of the brain is more of a superconscious frame of mind. The truth, love, Wisdom, Grace, intuition, creativity and so forth.
Old 16-07-2011, 01:44 PM
moke64916

Right side of the brain is more of a Conscious frame of mind. Analyzing situations. The conscious, subconscious, and superconscious, or mind, body, spirit. Or Christians refer to it as Father, Son, and Holy ghost.
Old 16-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Titus

Yeah, but there are energy centers there as well called chakras. You're getting into the functions of the brain.
Old 14-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Luckymadon

I am not an expert but I believe in our true nature/essense, we are androgynous beings. This means we are neither male nor female, but an equal expression of both, such is the source of our creation. Being in the physical body we appear as one sex or the other and are conditioned as such, but regardless of gender we always have access deep within our being of the masculine/feminine qualities needed to keep ourselves mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually balanced in the physical plane. For example, I am a single female. While I was raising my children on my own, (a very stressful job), I was required to draw from my own source of masculine energy for strength to get through this period efficiently.