Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
That was a cool experience G.S. it sounds similar to Mr Muffins experience where he witnessed himself walking in a forest .

When you say there were two 'me's do you mean you were aware of being in the body and out of body at the same time .

This to me is the interesting part because from my understanding one only has one point of perception .

I can't be looking at the tree out of body and looking at the sky in or of the body at the same time and be aware of them both .

Lots of amazing possibilities that could perhaps explain what happened but maybe one day you will get the actual facts pertaining to that experience .

Listened to a bit of a channeled session last night with Sigmund Freud regarding that it does seem that there are two people inside the mind- body when it relates to the conscious and subconscious self .

I remember someone writing something about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Segal where she had an awful time when it seemed that her self hood disappeared .

Some become so shocked when something really unusual happens and the mind-body cannot come to terms with it ..

I think this is also why peeps who have kundalini awakenings can have their nervous system fried a little ..

Coming to terms with certain realizations and experiences can become a task in itself .

I know I had a lot of integration work done .

x dazzle x

Good afternoon Daz

"This to me is the interesting part because from my understanding one only has one point of perception ." quote

Agree, in the the form you are in at the time.

Even in the the body you can see the world differently, thru zoning out (trances)

Me thinks you'll all come to see, all the possibilities one day
Old 24-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As for their being no room, I'd beg to differ. Personally it feels as though it's a matter of focus rather than available space, or what an individual may or may not accept into their personal reality. Thing is, if Penrose and Hameroff are correct and the brain is quantum-capable, it throws a completely new light on Spirituality completely and on what space we may or may not have available. If our brains are quantum-capable then we are entangled with the field of potentiality, and the Universe is more of a reflection of us than we first thought.

Not sure what is meant by there being no room. That the brain is quantum capable makes sense and you hit the nail right on the head of potentiality. It may be it is both wave and particle at the same time where potentiality always exists. It is said we are not in the Universe, we are it.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Hey there Lemex...as I was saying to GS...

...The really interesting thing to me is how all existence is quantum-capable, and not just the processor of input and stuff. As consciousness does not originate in the material realm, it is ultimately not bound by the quantum paradox of observer/doer, even though physical reality itself may be.

Consciousness permeates all that is, such that sentient, self-aware consciousness is aware of the seeming quantum paradox of consciousness and also aware that we are not bound by it. For example...if I say "my statement is always false", anyone can recognise the paradox and frankly seek, obtain, &/or ask for other means of validation or truth, LOL. It doesn't bind us and we easily navigate around it.

To pick a weightier example, we may experience core soul emotions such as grief or heartbreak, but rather than lash out in primitive fear or anger, we can choose to speak and act with compassion, forgiveness, restrainst, and discipline. When dealing with grief or heartbreak due to foundational entanglement, choosing to see the universe as foundationally loving and kind versus hostile, cruel, or apathetic requires transforming the entanglement of the material realm of particles and objects and beings from the heart, from the transformational, multidimensional realm where spirit and matter are known as one.

This means our experience of life is unbound by quantum paradox, even though entanglement is arguably still quite real even at the classical (medium) scale of our day-to-day existence. That is, we are heavily impacted by the quantum reality we experience, and yet ultimately we are unbounded by it because we co-create it...and thus, we are still ultimately the masters of our own experience. Simply put, as self-aware sentient beings, we have the capacity to recognise paradox and limitation in the material realm, and that in turn paradoxically allows for freedom and meaningful choice to be. To manifest and suffuse the material realm.

We can choose to be present and we can choose to take conscious decisions. These simple acts allow us to transcend the seeming paradox with engaged awareness, even though we cannot transcend the entanglement upon which our individuated consciousness comes to be. That is what is...the rest is ours to do with as we will, including gentle acceptance of what is in lovingkindness, versus other more unkind or unloving choices.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Dazza :) For sure, there is still much that remains a mystery.

But to simplify greatly, it is so, because whilst still largely unawakened and misaligned, we will it so and (re)create it as such.

As we more fully awaken and consciously align to our centre, we will and (re)create differently. Indeed :)

Quote:
I have had people ask me before based upon my realisations that I should know everything about everyone lol . Like a think tank being able to access everything that ever was and is .

What painting you have hanging on your wall etc etc ..

I think it's possible to be fully awakened and not have a thought about anything that was once a mystery and such likes .

I remember a master answering a similar question and said why would I fill my head with all that stuff :)

x daz x

Hey there Daz :) how are things?

Do you think that awareness always means no thought or no apprehension? Or do you think the awareness of the masters may have simply led them to other places and spaces and apprehensions? If so, perhaps it was because they experienced illumination on some areas that were previously mysterious, freeing them to explore those areas more deeply with greater insight and also leading them naturally to explore other things.

I think that master's response is rather a lazy way to say...I apprehend now what I did not before, and thus I am fulfilled in these areas. And I can't easily explain without engaging with you more deeply -- though of course I could try to do so imperfectly if I were fussed to do so.

IMO, the illumination is not "all that stuff"...rather the stuff points to the confusion had prior to deeper awareness. And IMO, masters who answer like that are probably just not those who necessarily have much to share or who can offer much to others on their journeys. Their insight is mainly for themselves and that is what it is. So I personally would take that sort of response with a grain of salt and I hope that you did so ;)

BTW...what did you think of my follow up "public request" and information received, which I put forward specifically to address our earlier discussion? It was in the rest of my last response. I better continue checking to see if you also addressed it below

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, and ultimately, we will circle round and round who we at centre -- until we begin to do so with conscious engagement and ownership. It seems compassion and lovingkindness as well as discipline, restraint, and temperance are valuable on this journey. Being present, and seeing and listening with "mind in heart".

Quote:
Well I think that it matters not if one is fully centered or running around like a headless chicken, it’s only what we are that is both .

We could say we are Love and then dress Love up in a million ways, it doesn’t matter if Love is kissing you or punching you on the nose ..

There is only that Love dressed up ..

x daz x

With regard to there only ever being who we are, I mentioned that with greater awareness of this fact comes conscious engagement and ownership.

Being present (with self, Self, others, and all that is), and seeing and listening with "mind in heart".

And also consciously choosing to be present & to see and listen with "mind in heart".

I see that in response, you are discussing the topic more generally but I may be missing the point(s) you are trying to stress, sorry.

Where is it that you see the personal aspect of awareness, choice, and ownership coming into play with the Love we are or the Love that is?

And how is it you see that personal awareness, choice, and ownership coming into play with the kissing versus the punching?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
...The really interesting thing to me is how all existence is quantum-capable, and not just the processor of input and stuff. As consciousness does not originate in the material realm, it is ultimately not bound by the quantum paradox of observer/doer, even though physical reality itself may be.

Peace & blessings
7L

Absolutely. I like how deep you have taken us. I believe the physical reality is the observation.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon Daz

"This to me is the interesting part because from my understanding one only has one point of perception ." quote

Agree, in the the form you are in at the time.

Even in the the body you can see the world differently, thru zoning out (trances)

Me thinks you'll all come to see, all the possibilities one day

Yes eggsactly ..

Unless there are two points of perception had .

This way, there is awareness through both points and each point believes that they are the only point in someway . *shrugs shoulders*

I am not drawn to this idea, but maybe it's a possibility ..

Multiple selves / multiple points of perception be it the same individual self .

x daz x
Old 25-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:

Do you think that awareness always means no thought or no apprehension? Or do you think the awareness of the masters may have simply led them to other places and spaces and apprehensions? If so, perhaps it was because they experienced illumination on some areas that were previously mysterious, freeing them to explore those areas more deeply with greater insight and also leading them naturally to explore other things.

I think that master's response is rather a lazy way to say...I apprehend now what I did not before, and thus I am fulfilled in these areas. And I can't easily explain without engaging with you more deeply -- though of course I could try to do so imperfectly if I were fussed to do so.

IMO, the illumination is not "all that stuff"...rather the stuff points to the confusion had prior to deeper awareness. And IMO, masters who answer like that are probably just not those who necessarily have much to share or who can offer much to others on their journeys. Their insight is mainly for themselves and that is what it is. So I personally would take that sort of response with a grain of salt and I hope that you did so ;)

BTW...what did you think of my follow up "public request" and information received, which I put forward specifically to address our earlier discussion? It was in the rest of my last response. I better continue checking to see if you also addressed it below

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Hey :) I am not too bad, dads funeral yesterday, but felt okay about not going .. Thanks for asking . Hope your good .

I see awareness of self reflected in everything else . That is why if you realize that what you are is all that is, you will not perceive separation .

As one's self awareness expands without, it expands within . It is a simple reflection of awareness that relates to what you are .

Peeps can see differently depending on what comes to mind and what is experienced like Mr Muffin and G.S. have experienced some great stuff, thus reflecting a different perspective on themselves .

It really does depend on what is illuminated so to speak .

I will have to back track at some point to address what you said regarding your public request .

x daz x
Old 25-09-2018, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
With regard to there only ever being who we are, I mentioned that with greater awareness of this fact comes conscious engagement and ownership.

Being present (with self, Self, others, and all that is), and seeing and listening with "mind in heart".

And also consciously choosing to be present & to see and listen with "mind in heart".

I see that in response, you are discussing the topic more generally but I may be missing the point(s) you are trying to stress, sorry.

Where is it that you see the personal aspect of awareness, choice, and ownership coming into play with the Love we are or the Love that is?

And how is it you see that personal awareness, choice, and ownership coming into play with the kissing versus the punching?

Peace & blessings
7L

With greater awareness you say .. how does one attain greater awareness? You see in my eyes likened to the ripe fruit one is only ready when they are ready so it's likened to having one hand tied behind their back until they are ripe . My dads wife for example is displaying some real selfish traits regarding my dads estate . She is basically selling anything of his that she can get her hands on ..

I asked for a watch of my dads that he got as a retirement present (being the only thing I have asked for) and she said she might have to sell it and that she hopes that I don't mind lol .

Now while she is living within an awareness that is selfish and unthoughtful she hasn't the choice but to be as she is .

Now apply this state of self awareness and associate that energy with how peeps are to themselves and to others .

Has she got the free will to do the right thing or not .. When the energy is strong and one pointed there is no room at the Inn .

This is similar to what i have said to G.S. about occupied space pertaining to one's self awareness and the possibility to entertain enlightenment and such likes .

Do you have the free will to embrace Love as what you are with one hand tied behind your back?

Surely the conditions required are for one to be open armed ..

x daz x
Old 25-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes eggsactly ..

Unless there are two points of perception had .

This way, there is awareness through both points and each point believes that they are the only point in someway . *shrugs shoulders*

I am not drawn to this idea, but maybe it's a possibility ..

Multiple selves / multiple points of perception be it the same individual self .

x daz x

Good afternoon Daz

"Unless there are two points of perception had '', yours and the one your connected too.

"This way, there is awareness through both points and each point believes that they are the only point in someway."

One see it both ways, the other hasn't woken up to it yet. When both are on the same page you have a third, a new beginning.

So no I don't see multiple selves, but I do see multiple points of perceptions