Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-02-2018, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

sold my soul to the devil for drugs

I wrote on a piece of paper that "I give up my eternal soul... for fastandbulbous (a friend) to come pay me."

I originally envisioned him winning the lottery and paying me money which could be used for drugs, but it never happened. However, when I examined the root cause of my selling my soul, I realized that I just wanted to be high all the time.

And it worked. I was able to shoplift alcohol and many other things to pay for methamphetamine or to drink. I did this for years without getting caught. When I went to jail, for other reasons (not stealing), they gave my psychiatric medicines which numbed the experience of jail.

So what I'm saying is that I cast a magick spell to be high all the time and it worked.

I'm six months sober now, though. But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

Thoughts?
Old 05-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Knower
I just wanna say, grats on the 6 months sober! Nice one man!

I also wanna say, I had a quick flick through your posts, and I get the feeling you're a real great person.

I also don't think you've actually sold your soul. I'm pretty sure for a soul to be given up, it requires a contact and you'd be very aware that you're signing the contract.

What it may have been, is a manifestation due to intention.

Just my thoughts anyways.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
I wrote on a piece of paper that "I give up my eternal soul... for fastandbulbous (a friend) to come pay me."

I originally envisioned him winning the lottery and paying me money which could be used for drugs, but it never happened. However, when I examined the root cause of my selling my soul, I realized that I just wanted to be high all the time.

And it worked. I was able to shoplift alcohol and many other things to pay for methamphetamine or to drink. I did this for years without getting caught. When I went to jail, for other reasons (not stealing), they gave my psychiatric medicines which numbed the experience of jail.

So what I'm saying is that I cast a magick spell to be high all the time and it worked.

I'm six months sober now, though. But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

Thoughts?

so you don't think the addictiveness of meth had anything to do with it? you think it was all your spells and thoughts that caused you to do bad things to fuel your high?

common man.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
so you don't think the addictiveness of meth had anything to do with it? you think it was all your spells and thoughts that caused you to do bad things to fuel your high?

common man.

How did you know that common man was the worst thing you could call me?

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

It wasn't the devil that made me do it. My goal was to expound upon devil magick, which isn't covered deeply. I believe I was supernaturally supported in my selfishness. Indeed, I think being selfish is compatible with the law of attraction. Has anyone experinced this?
Old 08-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

It wasn't the devil that made me do it. My goal was to expound upon devil magick, which isn't covered deeply. I believe I was supernaturally supported in my selfishness. Indeed, I think being selfish is compatible with the law of attraction. Has anyone experinced this?

I did not mean to say common man, i meant to say c'mon man lol.

everybody is selfish, so thats not something to beat yourself up about.

what makes you say you are evil?

devil magick... I've seen many forms of devil magic in the world but they are mostly in the form of drugs. Thats real black magic man. esctacy, pure happiness in a pill, meth, pure motivation and drive in a pill. their gain is quick, immediate, and blissful, without putting in any effort or work. and their cost is very high, and can be life long or cause lasting damage.

doesnt that sound more like black magic to you? short term high payout , for much longer long term payout that is sometimes irreversible.

or.

some hocus pocus thoughts that probably never worked, except for the psuedo affect where your mind can make something appear real if you believe it 100%.

this is just my opinion on black magic, but the black magic of the ritual sort, the spell kind, is 90% bogus. I've seen a few that work but not on the level that most people think it does. Plus its black magic, tbh I dont think anybody really wants black magic to succeed anyways. most worry that it did succeed though. guess that is also part of dealing with black magic, its dark tendrils reach out to us even if we failed the spell. anxiety, worry, stress, negativity, these are all karmic ties to black magic, even failed black magic (although much less strong than successful black magic).

long story short, there is some effect of black magic but its nothing to worry about. worry is simply something that comes from dabbling in black magic of any sort.

let go of worry and you'll be fine. nothing really happened, it's only in your mind that you are over-thinking and keeping the connection to it strong. learn from it and let it go.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Thoughts?

Let's hope you learn your lesson before you commit crime again. Drugs are bad news, maybe you'll find meditation instead, the relaxation & soaking up of life force energy should help you to feel more able to cope with life.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Master

Quote:

It reminds me of always having the option of suicide. It's comforting to know if things get too bad that there's an option to escape it. But hopefully of course things will keep changing for the better so that won't ever have to happen.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Suspended
Get help, go to rehab or something, meth is trash.. some old friends of mine ended up getting into it a bit (they are in prison atm btw).. and it also killed my uncle, so look after yourself.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Knower
He's already 6 months sober, he doesn't need rehab. He's doing really well so far.

I sense a lot of confusion about the "dark side". He's looking to really know whether the "dark side" is good for him or bad for him.

I feel darkness is something to be overcome, or at the very least, balanced out. Not something to worship and fully embrace.

The great source of darkness' power is fear. Fear has no real power, only the power it is given by people. You fear the idea of having nothing, so you steal. I say, don't let that fear control you. Best way to overcome that is to realize that you are complete even with nothing. I felt my richest when I lost almost everything in my life. It was a sudden perspective change which changed my life for the better.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
He's already 6 months sober, he doesn't need rehab. He's doing really well so far.
Ok, well i skimmed through this thread quickly, but he did say this at the end of his post...

Quote:
But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.
He says he has in his pocket... what? he says something for him to go on a crime spree and be high if life gets to bad? so if i read that correct.. it sounds like he will smoke it again when he finds life to hard?

Quote:

He didn't call you a common man, i'm pritty sure he meant, c'mon man, lol.