Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
I feel like I'm losing it

Ughh, where to begin? Things have been fairly strange between my TF and I lately. He started spending more time with me, pretty much every day. Usually it was to run some errands or to do favors for each other, but it was still daily nonetheless. Knowing he has a girlfriend, it became too much for me. We were still occasionally having sex, and I'm not okay with that. I finally told him if he is ever ready to give it a try to get in contact with me at that point. It was too painful. I've been dreaming of him constantly though. And when I say constantly, I mean every night. Last night, for example, he was in every single one of my dreams. They almost felt like astral dreams as opposed to regular dreams, if that makes any sense, like I can "feel" his energy. Even on his facebook he wrote, "The cycle continues," and "I hate being psychic so much." I feel like I'm losing my mind from all this. Have any of you ever questioned your sanity? Like I wonder "maybe this is all just obsession and it's unhealthy and I need to get away from it all." I try, and the dreams won't leave me alone. Any advice??
Old 04-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

Write to your subconscious before going to bed and ask for another dream symbol other than your tf, and explain that is this is not a normal dream to just stop them from coming. Your psyche will do as you ask.

And, yes, I have and do question my sanity often.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Yes, I question mine often, too. I keep saying to myself what I'm experiencing & feeling is all in my head. My overactive imagination at work, etc. I sometimes wonder if that is what it really is....all in my head.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Nada

I would stay away from analyzing Facebook entries of that person.
In fact, the social medias have been causing lots of relationship problems because people are over analyzing the entries and misunderstanding those "pseudo friends".
Old 04-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator
I agree about the social media. I would also try asking to dream about something else like gypsy said.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Experiencer
I also forgot to add that the last time I went over his house I asked for a specific sign and a commerical came on that said "2 hearts that beat as 1." And the day I decided to let him go, I also asked for a sign to let me know that I was doing the right thing, and on my way to his house to drop his stuff off, the bumper sticker in front of me read "you're now one step closer." What are the odds? I mean really.

But yeah I'm going to give the dream thing a try, I've had it with them lol.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Master
Every. Single. Day.
I may be the friendliest whack job you'll ever meet. ;)
Old 04-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Nada

Stopping having sex with a jerk who already has a GF and who does not care for you.
You need to take care of your emotional well being.
You deserve better.
Don't you think that you are worth more than being treated that way by the jerk???
Get some therapy because you need to find yourself that needs to be treasured.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Guide
I think you need to let it go. Believe me I KNOW how hard it is to resist your TF, almost impossible. You need to be honest with him though, tell him that it's not fair to her or to you, and because you two can't keep your hands off one another it's better that you don't see each other until you're both available. If he is truly your TF and truly cares about you and loves you, he will completely respect that. If he doesn't, aren't you better off without him physically in your life right now? He just keeps hurting you, and that's not fair. Take care of yourself first.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
I understand, and that's why I did let him go. I know I deserve to be treated better, but I think I really needed this experience in order to help me find my inner strength, if that makes sense. He does keep hurting me, I don't know why, never thought a SC would do that, but I guess we both need to find ourselves first.