Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
I learned with a little push from fate or whatever. I can talk to tf with out looking crazy like. which is hard because I am a crazy like person.
I also learned to be me when ever where ever. the rest will fallow.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseid
* Once a person accepts the connection for the energetic, trans-ego experience that it is, one can usually heal the major pain and trauma from it very, very quickly by way of a good healer. I can not stress how dramatic this change is, those of you who like awake at night and feel like your are being pulled out through your chakras on a daily basis, who feel like the bereavement-level grief of it will never end, will be surprised to find out how quickly one can STOP this. No, this doesn't mean you won't be sad or miss your connection, but it does mean the worst it will go away quickly. If I learned ONE thing about ALL of this, it's that you can heal the pain.

* Clearing up buried emotional wounds and trauma, the stuff that is causing such agony through the connection, not only stops the pain, but it opens an entirely new world up. Once you surrender the mental constructs of it and heal, you know the connection is there, in fact you might find yourself hitting your head and going duh, why I didn't see that before.

I know how quickly healing can happen-for me it (apparently) didn't happen in the context of a SC relationship tho. But--(and this is the question)--where do you draw the line between the source of the healing? In other words--(rrrrr this is hard to put into words) wouldn't my path, her path, and thus our path all be the same thing? What might that imply, if true? I dislike dualisms--but I also dislike epicycles, not sure I need to conjure up a TS to explain all that has happened to me. But to quote Led Zeppelin it makes me wonder (or tempts me to do so):

You see--I do have a clear memory of her (Songgirl) holding up the cover to this album and clearly saying "Hey John-it's the eye of Horus!" (i.e. the Egyptian falcon god) about 10 years before the event which changed my life... Like you said, moving away from intellectualizing all of this in a Sherlock Holmes sort of way, in search of the "A-Ha!" deduction, have to let go of the attachment to all of these apparent "signs" and coincidences, no matter how uncanny they all seem...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
YES!!! This is exactly what I got out of the whole thing too! Spot On! Thanks for pulling it out of my head and writting it down. =)

Thanks for not squirming around a lot while I did.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John DiFool
I know how quickly healing can happen-for me it (apparently) didn't happen in the context of a SC relationship tho. But--(and this is the question)--where do you draw the line between the source of the healing? In other words--(rrrrr this is hard to put into words) wouldn't my path, her path, and thus our path all be the same thing? What might that imply, if true? I dislike dualisms--but I also dislike epicycles, not sure I need to conjure up a TS to explain all that has happened to me. But to quote Led Zeppelin it makes me wonder (or tempts me to do so):

You see--I do have a clear memory of her (Songgirl) holding up the cover to [link] and clearly saying "Hey John-it's the eye of Horus!" (i.e. the Egyptian falcon god) about 10 years before [link] which changed my life... Like you said, moving away from intellectualizing all of this in a Sherlock Holmes sort of way, in search of the "A-Ha!" deduction, have to let go of the attachment to all of these apparent "signs" and coincidences, no matter how uncanny they all seem...

Hey John, I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I'll give it a try since you're quoting Led Zeppelin and showing me Alan Parsons covers. :)

Imagine that the human being is actually a composite being made up of several bodies. Everyone knows the physical body because it's the one we primarily exist in. But then you go to sleep and have dreams and most of us can start to imagine the idea that there are times our consciousness is actually in a different vehicle.

Stretch the metaphor and consider the part of us that thinks and communicates and talks and details as "the mental body" and the part of us that feels and desires and loves as "the emotional body." Most of us should be able to visualize a metaphor or idea of what these are, in fact when you're doing that you are essentially activating the mental body.

All of these bodies, in most spiritual systems, are considered part of the ego, they go to make up the you you think of as you as you live and breathe on the planet. The soul connection itself, does not exist on any of these levels, it is not a part of the ego. It is of a higher order and therefore the ego can not understand it any way. To even attempt to understand these things at first we have to use metaphors or symbols because this higher order is completely beyond all the personal tools we have to push it around or analyze it. Really the only thing you do is *experience* it.

On the lower levels there is separation, but there is less separation as we move up the planes and the energetic level of the soul connection is exactly what you're describing it is one thing, it is of the Unity, it is on the level of Fate. If synchronicities are demonstrating anything it's that they're nicely transmitting the idea that much of what we are going through is at the destiny level and that's why the mind has such problems getting around the acausal nature of these things.

With a good energy healer, you stop addressing the connection at lower levels, where it doesn't exist, and address it at the level of energy where it does exist. Because this energy exists at a higher level, it still pours down like light into the lower levels and casts a huge light on the shadows within, activating every level of insecurity and broken part of us. So the trick is to release what is being activated. This is very effective when done right.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:40 AM
zen_path

I just LOVE all of these! So many that I'm reading and going "Yes yes, that too." This gives me so much to go back and read on any day when I need a lift.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Spring1988

I learned that patience is a virtue.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:05 AM
cjimz

- that we are always together, always have been, just a breath thought or heartbeat away and that separation is only an illusion
Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseid
OK, I'll play. Hi Perseid!! Very nice writing of lessons below... Can I ask you to expand further on a few?? I've walked this long road for awhile but, just wanted to gain more clarity if you didn't mind... and, thank you.. Very very well written btw... You are seeing it for the higher level it is.

* It's a futile exercise to subdivide soul connections into twin flames, twin souls, karmic connections etc. Whatever you're on is challenging enough. Futile perhaps - I am not sure how twin flames differs from twin souls... and, I am with a soulmate... I do find in this experience - for me - a huge difference... but, perhaps in total it does not really matter because all relationships that hit us at any energetic way are meant to teach us something...

* Mental constructs can not capture what the soul connection experience is about, the connection is not about the mind, it is about energy. Thus, all the classifying, explaining and sheer word count on the subject will essentially fail you in the end. The way through this is to surrender to the energetic level. Yes on the energy part because I was told 'its not the man, it's the energy' plus then, when I didn't want to see or learn the lesson - the energy came thru another man - same kind of man, same situation... very weird but, it certainly grabbed my attention and made me notice.

* The romantic, physical universe level part of the relationship is the tip of the iceberg. Ugh... The soul connection is often about much more than you and your connection, it has far reaching implications that can affect everyone around you. Like??? This is an archetypal relationship Ok - what is that you are trying to say - don't know what archetypal really means... and therefore your previous archetypal relationships (Mother, Father, siblings and other major influences) will have great bearing on the soul connection. how?

* Unfortunately when two people in a connection part ways because one or both parties are not ready for a relationship, it gives way to pain that is also essentially archetypal. yes... but, not quite putting it together...The source of this pain isn't the soul connection, although the connection is triggering the pain at its source. Yes - it is all the past life and situations we were in... The source of the pain is unconscious. Yes.. but, feels very very real.. In a real soul connection this pain does not go away on its own, because the triggering comes from the connection on an energetic level.

* Before we get to a stage where we can heal this pain, we have to surrender to the soul connection as an energetic level experience, which means abandoning the need to understand it through mental constructs. yup.. If talking or thinking about the experience worked, most of us would have resolved this a long time ago. yes - do don't expect others to understand unless they are spiritual... One should have gotten a lot of clues about how to achieve this, the synchronicities and weird events should make it quite clear that part of this is on a fate or destiny level contracts.. we have agreed to much before we come.., the same level as the energetic experience. In many ways this is about the mysteries of faith, you have opened up to a level of perception that the mental body doesnt reach up to. Thus the need for surrender. yup... and there will be resistance and control issues coming out because this scares the ego... so, we train ourselves to become more in touch with the spiritual so, we can cope and cleanse... and, we may resist this all and, the pain remains in us till we address it.

* Once a person accepts the connection for the energetic, trans-ego experience that it is, one can usually heal the major pain and trauma from it very, very quickly by way of a good healer. Can this be done on our own?? Healing thru meditations?? I can not stress how dramatic this change is, those of you who like awake at night and feel like your are being pulled out through your chakras on a daily basis, who feel like the bereavement-level grief of it will never end, will be surprised to find out how quickly one can STOP this. Tell me how you chose to do this?? No, this doesn't mean you won't be sad or miss your connection, but it does mean the worst it will go away quickly. Is there any such thing as addictive thinking --- cure for this is??? lol... If I learned ONE thing about ALL of this, it's that you can heal the pain. Awesome!!! yeah>>>>>> and, great for you... but, still you feel the sadness and miss the connection??

* Clearing up buried emotional wounds and trauma, the stuff that is causing such agony through the connection, not only stops the pain, but it opens an entirely new world up. What if the twin has no concept of this?? Are they to feel this pain until they do - or, can we help. Once you surrender the mental constructs of it and heal, you know the connection is there, in fact you might find yourself hitting your head and going duh, why I didn't see that before. Please - what do you mean with this last sentence?

I hope to learn a lot more in 2013 :)

Oh my... sorry for all the questions... 'need clarity'... lol... It is great what you shared and I have absolutely come to find out much of this the hard way... we all have our path and we need to learn for ourselves still but, I would of loved to have read this 2 years ago... now - I know more.. much more... Still, I was overwhelmed and just full of resistance - I mean - who would of thunk any of this... Regardless - it is what it is and I shall survive, if not thrive!!

Love and Light,

Cristina

PS - sorry again....