Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Master

Old bones

Old bones are being summoned from the earth, their learnings, the knowledge and the wisdom and the power held in their fullness is being released to the energetic that it belongs to. See, the power that is coming your way, grasp it and integrate with it. It comes with a health hazard, the wisdom was not won easily, without pain, without suffering, without hardship and trial and moreover, without a knowledge of the shadow.

Walk wisely in the coming days, as you integrate more wholly. Rapid healings will have to be occuring in order to allow the wisdom to be unfolded to you, the book will not be opened without effort, your whole engagement is required and walk through with dignity and quietness through the memories that emerge of your pastness. Do not be afraid of what you know and what you knew, the energetic will be honed to perfection but it does require your engagement.

The humans are not to live a lazy life but one in full engagement with the divine, surrendering of the ego to the divine, surrendering of the will to the divine and to follow the path that is laid out before them with gratitude.

This path is not one to be walked lightly or carelessly but one with the steady tread of one who is sure of his foot, sure of the mother earth holding him up, sure of the light of the divine showing him the way, and confident taht he is loved beyond measure.

We speak of the integration. The pastness of hte lives that you have lived is coming to the foreground more clearly and this comes with a fourth dimension of understanding. We require you to be fully integrated with not only your past but your present and your future. How can you live in the now if your heart lies in the past or the future solely. And how randomly and selectively you chose the moment where the heart lies, dreaming for the future and regretting and cursing the past. But this is the time when those time constraints are released and you can live in thie past with a whole heart and you can regard the past with the love of the divine and healingi eyes. You can look to the future from the position of the now, knowing you are walking the path in the now.

The message is complex and blurred. I am from the angelic. I desire to inspire not to instruct. I desire to ignite withini the you a spark of creation and not dictate the road and the way you must go. But I urge. I can see. I can see the vibrational force that you are all confronted with and the shifts which you have gone through, so very violently and rapidly, there belongs in a time of the now the opportunity to grasp the moment adn accept the healing shifts that were gifted to you.

Awake, Old Bones. Take your old bones, the fullness of the old bones, the pastness that you are proud of and the pastness that you are uncomfortable with and allow the dark and the light, the yin and the yang, the "good" and the "bad" and allow them to sit side-by-side as lovers, because they are all you, and they are unconditionally loved by the divine and you would not be you without your pastnesses, and you would not be the you without the future.

Be still and move on and in, on and in, in to yourself where your heart longs to embrace all the you that you can possibly imagine.

Yes. This is the talk of the riddles. The first requirement is the engagement with the old bones of the yesterday and the bones of the tomorrow and bless them with the now.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Quagmire

Yes that is a good message. It is in the past our thread was attached to the spinning wheel of life and it is in our present we spin the golden strings of our future. So knowing what one has spun is as important as knowing how one wants it to look, yet if one does not spin then neither of the two matters very much do they? I love this quote from Kung Fu Panda:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu Panda
Po: Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.
Oogway: Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles? You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

Earlier this year I talked to people about who they might have been, but all they answered was that which matters is who they are and that is true. But while we are in the present we are the combination of who we were (the past), who we are (the present) and who we might be (the future). So sometimes knowing clues to the past resolves limitations on the path of the present revealing a brighter future. So love the image of the bones of old emerging to strenghten the present and the message about it is up to how one perceives ones past that enables it. For myself it is accepting the images of my past that have made me more comfortable with my visions of my future to let them access me in a balanced way, yet I also acknowledge that we all have different paths to walk.
Old 28-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Master

Thank you. I confess I've been struggling a little to understand the depth of it as the energetic was very weak, it was a higher vibration than I have typically engaged with.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 28-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Quagmire

I get something about our past is our roots in the world while the future is the crown that bathe in the light and the present is the trunk that keep it all together. And the better all three work together the stronger the backbone of the tree will be. Root, heart and crown...

Since yesterday I have described the spirit world as the world of memory and all we are is the memory of our self: who we were, who we are and who we might be. In this scenario the spirit world is the glue that holds the physical world together. It is the light that shines upon our path as we walk through the darkness of our unconscious parts to find the light that dwells within.
Old 28-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Sourcerer

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Thank you. I confess I've been struggling a little to understand the depth of it as the energetic was very weak, it was a higher vibration than I have typically engaged with.

Dear Belle, it is indeed a very, very powerful message, full of Angelic gems of wisdom. Thank you very kindly for making this available to us. You are surely integrating the healing downloads as you open yourself to these high frequencies more and more and share these wonderful messages. The true understanding is found not through the human intellect, but through the Spiritual Heart, you know.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:45 PM
silvercomet

It comes with a health hazard, the wisdom was not won easily, without pain, without suffering, without hardship and trial and moreover, without a knowledge of the shadow.
I so agree on this statement Belle