Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Knower
Comunication with other intelligence form

Something very peculiar happened to me this morning. I woke up at 4am and drank some water, used the bathrom and went back to bed. I went back to bed, as I began falling asleep, I said out loud that if there were any benevolent race out there, to help me understand time travel. (I had been reading about space/time travel online the night before) suddenly, half asleep, this noise was all around me, almost like a sonar, radio signal and then I began to get flashes like a signal in purple light (a signal like when you see a scrambled channel in a television). And the pictures became clear. I saw several faces of Alien like beings just being played beforw my eyes. It was like a slide show of their faces in purple light and they had smiles on their faces. I felt like they were introducing themselves to me without even speaking. Then I remember hearing one mention that they were from a planet or galaxy 19. They began explaining how space could be folded and how that's gow their spacecraft got around. They showed me images of a few different planets from a different solar system. It was pretty Amazing. Last thing I remember was just closing my eyes completely and I woke up around 8am this morning. Very weird but interesting. Wonder what this all means. Could it be an attempt in comunication?
Old 22-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Master
Even though they are about 8 years late, i hope you made a genuine commune with them.

There is supposed to be disclosure this November / December.

i wonder what Galaxy 19 is to us ?

Apparently the entire universe is electrical. So if you know the frequency of a destination (like radio station) you can tune into that frequency and jump space, hence fold it.

The film DUNE showed this happening. Stargates, monolithic stone circles all have unique frequencies.