Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2006, 07:46 PM
~Jay~

Not sure what to believe....

My kids have just been telling me a story about what they saw in the sky above my parent's house last Thurday evening.

My eldest lad and his 9 year-old cousin were outside playing in the garden, when they looked up into the dark sky and saw several 'craft' flying in the air. I asked how many there were, and he said "too many to count". I asked him what they looked like, and he said they'd all got a red light at the bottom and a green light at the top. One of them had turbo thrusts coming out of it, and another one was spinning like a saucer shape. He said that no way were they ordinary planes.

Now, I am more than a little skeptical, but it does make me wonder....especially as my youngest lad then told me he had seen them too, but his brother & cousin started scaring him about it, so he ran off indoors! This story also comes a couple of months after they both insisted they'd seen a ghost in the grounds of a very old haunted building - the building where I used to attend my psychic development circle. They are also very sensitive kids, and my eldest boy sees spirit in his peripheral (sp?) vision.

Hmmm....
Old 16-11-2006, 07:53 PM
kundalini

Interesting story Jaycee.

As you say your kids are sensitive, it could be that they can see these craft whereas other people can not. There is a theory that many UFO's do not actually originate from outer space but from other dimensions. Maybe your children and your nephew can see into these dimensions and therefore saw the craft...

Your spelling of 'peripheral' is spot on.

Kundalini.
Old 16-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Lapis

"There is a theory that many UFO's do not actually originate from outer space but from other dimensions."

It was really nice hearing you say that Kundalini. The primary way I've always seen UFO's and even "ETs" is exactly in this manner. I just assumed that I was able to see them this way because I am (blanket term coming here...) psychic.

And seeing things peripherally is by far the most common way we'll start to catch glimpses of different other dimensional 'things'. I'll never forget the first few times I psychically saw UFO's.....I couldn't believe it! The first time was in the late 70's and I saw this huge silent UFO hanging there very low over a corner shopping center. In other words, this UFO was about the size of a large grocery store (Staters Brothers here in the US) AND also covered the liquor store on one side, and a couple other stores on the opposite side of the grocery store. It was as large as the whole shopping complex! It was amazing and rather intimidating because it was just hanging there so low and no one could see it unless they were receptive psychically. Think of the implications of just this alone.......a world behind the world we can see and god knows what else?

Around the same time (late 70s and all of the 80s) I've psychically seen different UFO's hanging very low again over every military base I've ever seen or drove past. 2 different Air Force bases and a Marine base. The 2 things just seem to go together for many reasons no doubt. I've also seen UFO's or lights in the sky around sites where theres physical building going on. In this case it was the 6 year long construction of 2 huge dams. It seemed that all that construction work caused some curiosity from these other dimensional beings.

I've learned that some buildings in the physical are used in some ways for different reasons by some ET groups. I sure don't claim to know all the whys of this, only that some buildings that many humans use like grocery stores and large shopping Malls and such, are also over layered or built on top of by some of these beings from another dimension or level of energy. Some of these large and busy physical building become mild sort of portals or locations were other dimensions and beings also come and go. Again there was at the times I've experienced this, different reasons for why some of these being did this. Today may be a very different situation.

So Jaycee it sure sounds to me that what your boys are claiming to be seeing/perceiving are just that. Other dimensional beings and energies etc. Remember on another thread here somewhere I mentioned about on Nov. 24, 2006 humanity will enter the Mayan "5th Day" and this period is about us becoming much more capable of perceiving ETs or "our Galactic neighbors" etc. now. Personally I sense this is going to become a rather common experience for many more people here very soon! The big deal is that they aren't really coming here......but that we're expanding enough to perceive some of Them at Their energetic levels.
Old 16-11-2006, 11:35 PM
kundalini

Thanks for your comments Lapis.

I too have heard of UFO's being attracted to certain parts of the world although I am perhaps talking on a slightly larger scale here. What I mean to say is that I have heard UFO sightings increased dramatically apparently during the two World Wars, as though they were observing the outcome.

Of course I accept these World War 1 & 2 observations and I am not about to blow their credibility either. I have said in another thread recently, I fully accept the possibility of alien life visiting us and indeed would find it more probable that these beings are from another dimension rather than from outer space.

It's a very interesting topic.

Kundalini.
Old 17-11-2006, 05:15 PM
cweiters

Joycee I believe doubt is a spiritual bandit bringing with it blindness and deprivation. Doubt, cause me not to see things that are right under my noise or has been there all the time. I must contantly tell myself.

Quote: There is not room for boubt.....esspecially with my children.

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 17-11-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 19-11-2006, 03:11 PM
kundalini

Hi CW,

That is true but it is also beneficial to balance that with rationality.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread