Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
No matter, it sounds good. Laden with mystique. The thing is, does it work?

It may have gone slightly over your head m'dear ..

That posting was specifically for a nice English girl such as yourself.

Growing up in the 1980's/90's ..

Izzy wizzy lets ...

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 25-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Nature's Flow: "It is important to have a certain amount of solitude just to clear your circuits. You will find that you can be very happy just being by yourself. Go to new places. It will cleanse your spirit."

Love this. I go to the beach with my husband when the weather permits and we dig our feet into the sand and our chairs on the edge of the earth and just watch the waves and the ocean and feel the power of that. It clears the cobwebs away. We also have a beautiful place near the river that we walk in early in the morning before the sun comes up and we are walking in the stars in nature. It helps to set the day into a wonderful way.

I am learning to meditate - finally - and I find it funny that my meditations are more like visual wanderings through the Universe, instead of the emptyness I thought meditation was. Maybe it is for some, and my mind is too cluttered to be empty :) Thank you for the comments - I enjoyed them.

Sounds lovely nameless. I like your way of getting more clear and grounded in nature. Its a good reminder for me to find my space again and clear out my circuits. I might find a new spot this time. :)

I do feel with meditation it becomes what and where we are aware of ourselves and its a changing mode of connection. I have moved through many streams of meditation and I must say the most pleasurable space for me to feel deeply energized is the deeper recesses of emptiness and peacefulness. In this space I am only conscious of how light I feel, my breath is light and the feeling is one of deep peace..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
To be honest that makes no sense. New realities? Densities?

Just to add, it doesn't have to make sense. It's a bit like driving a car, what you have to know is how to drive it safely, how to behave in traffic, obey the rules and you will get to your destination. Sooner or later.
You don't have to know how to fix or build a car. There are others who have to know more about the car, how it operates and how to repair them, and then there are others who design and build cars.
In creation it is not much different.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:24 AM
Ascender

Had I not experienced an Ascension phase myself, I would probably not believe it. But having experienced the symptoms myself it becomes much easier to believe.

I believe in cycles and can believe we are at the end of a cycle. I do not believe everyone on Earth at this time will Ascend, most will stay to relive another cycle of the same type of lives. I do not believe that anyone can accurately predict exact times, as timelines are always subject to change. I do believe however, that these changes are overdue and we have already been given extended time. It will happen soon, but nobody can say the exact moment. Change is in the air though.

There are changes happening on all the planets as well as Earth. There is a fog/blog of some kind that has been verified by a scientist moving through our solar system. This is bringing Ascension. Watch "Wisdom Teachings" with David Wilcock on Gaia, he lays it all out and explains it all.

This is why so many of us have been pushed in the last 5 years or so into spiritual awakening. It falls in line with a lot of what the Bible says, as well as other ancient texts, but it is not a religion at all. I do believe all the old systems will be broken down, as they are collapsing on their own, but it will not be over night.
It's all about moving into a higher dimension, where lower emotions do not exist. And yes it is less dense. As we move out of lower emotions our bodies become less dense, until we have less need for physical body at all. Or at least, we are not as bound to it. That is one symptom I experienced and that we will experience as we Ascend, is our bodies feeling and being less dense. The veil between realities/ dimensions becomes thinner, which is why more people are experiencing supernatural phenomena/ spirits/ etc.

Meditation is important right now for that connection to source, but also it's important for us to work on ourselves. It's not a sit back, free for all ride. You have to work on yourself to free yourself of lower emotions, that's how you Ascend to higher dimensions.
Old 26-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is not my job to explain the mechanics of the up coming transition to the general public. It is enough to just write it down and with it anchor it in the planetary consciousness. As I have said somewhere else, just sit back and enjoy the process. It is always a blast, in the truest sense of the word.
Hallelujah
Quite. I didn't ask for a job actually, just a link to something plausible. However on further thought it wouldn't interest me. I had enough trouble wading through twin flames stuff. I have only limited time to study/research new things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Just to add, it doesn't have to make sense. It's a bit like driving a car, what you have to know is how to drive it safely, how to behave in traffic, obey the rules and you will get to your destination. Sooner or later.
You don't have to know how to fix or build a car. There are others who have to know more about the car, how it operates and how to repair them, and then there are others who design and build cars.
In creation it is not much different.
Without going into a long waffle it's in my nature to be curious about how things work. My occupation demands some knowledge. Plus, of course, it makes you a better driver if you can appreciate what's going on under the bonnet, in the transmission etc. You take more care of handling your car.
It's easy to get conned with spiritual matters. So in those it's preferable to develop a model with which to work that comes with understanding enough to navigate your way through AND apply what you learn to surviving in this life. Religions generally don't make sense. They present suppositions as absolutes - as "truths" but are potentially lies (re those with which I'm acquainted. By accepting them on face value I'm expected to a) accept a dogma developed by someone else and b) sign up to being controlled by it.

This Ascension thing seems to be a religion. Like I said "ascension" is itself an off-put. It means "going up". It's trying to collect followers who don't worry whether it makes sense. They rely on blind belief. Sounds like the last couple of chapters of Revelations in the NT - There will be a new earth and a new heaven.

So...thanks for your replies. I'll have a look at it when time allows but as things stand it doesn't seem the tao for me.
x
Old 26-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Ascender

I don't blindly believe anything, ever, period. It's not about blind belief, it's about what people are experiencing, examining the facts and what is going on in our universe right now. Watch the last season of "Wisdom Teachings", he goes through each planet and all the changes that are happening, along with all the scientific proof there is to back him up. You have to search for it, this is not stuff you will hear about in main stream news or media.

The Buddhist monks who reach Light/ Rainbow body are reaching Ascension, it's the same thing. There have been plenty of Buddhist monks to reach Light body and plenty of witnesses to verify it.
Twin flames is just a last minute way to push those that are close into spiritual awakening. That is twin flames role to each other, to awaken each other. The universe does not care if anyone is in a romantic relationship or not, forget most of the garb that is online.
I know what the higher dimensional beings that gave me channeled messages said. I also know they are legit and positive beings, they are on a mission to help us Ascend. The personal messages they gave me were confirmed by God himself/herself.

I'm not saying this to argue with anyone, I'm saying it because people are reading this that want the truth. You are entirely free and encouraged to believe whatever you want. The new Earth is about us being the masters of our own beliefs, not about being told by someone else what to believe.

I wish I had time to post some links shared in the show, maybe I'll do this later, but now I have no time.
Old 26-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Quite. I didn't ask for a job actually, just a link to something plausible. However on further thought it wouldn't interest me. I had enough trouble wading through twin flames stuff. I have only limited time to study/research new things.

Without going into a long waffle it's in my nature to be curious about how things work. My occupation demands some knowledge. Plus, of course, it makes you a better driver if you can appreciate what's going on under the bonnet, in the transmission etc. You take more care of handling your car.
It's easy to get conned with spiritual matters. So in those it's preferable to develop a model with which to work that comes with understanding enough to navigate your way through AND apply what you learn to surviving in this life. Religions generally don't make sense. They present suppositions as absolutes - as "truths" but are potentially lies (re those with which I'm acquainted. By accepting them on face value I'm expected to a) accept a dogma developed by someone else and b) sign up to being controlled by it.

This Ascension thing seems to be a religion. Like I said "ascension" is itself an off-put. It means "going up". It's trying to collect followers who don't worry whether it makes sense. They rely on blind belief. Sounds like the last couple of chapters of Revelations in the NT - There will be a new earth and a new heaven.

So...thanks for your replies. I'll have a look at it when time allows but as things stand it doesn't seem the tao for me.
x

If you like to research try to read the Law of One as well known as the Ra Material. According to my HS it is highly accurate. I never came across any other written material like it.
I have not read it in total, only parts of it when I wanted to know particular parts of it. I get my information strait from the top.

Add: in regards to religion, any informational material can be turned into a religion by humans or those who are out to control the masses. This is what Ra was so concerned about. That what happened during the Egyptian time would happen again now.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Master

These ideas have been around for some time now. They are often variations of the idea that the solar system is moving into an area called the Photon Belt which will change the energy of this planet. As the planetary vibrations become finer, a part of the Earth will enter a higher dimension. Those humans whose vibrations are sufficiently fine will enter this higher dimension as well. Those humans whose vibrations are still too dense will remain on the old 3D Earth.

The timing of all this varies. Back in the 1980s according to various channellers it was imminent, but never happened. It is still supposedly imminent, except in the writings of Alice Bailey where this division of humanity is not due to happen until some future race far into the future.

There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking around the idea of ascension. Maybe because people think that all their mundane problems will be solved and they won't have to worry about paying the mortgage. I would be surprised if such a mass ascension of humanity happens in our lifetimes - humanity has a lot more evolving to do. This does not negate the possibility of individuals attaining higher states of consciousness.

Peace.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Master
By 3043 We Will Be Transformed Into 12 Dimensional Beings!!!

Heaven On Earth...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 27-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
By 3043 We Will Be Transformed Into 12 Dimensional Beings!!!

Heaven On Earth...

Wow. How do you know this?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder