Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Knower

what i've learned so far...

hi again
haven't had the chance to focus on the spiritual side of things of late. been caught up with living.

but in all the time that i have been spiritually absent, i have come to learn a few things; through the doldrums of life and through those tiny specks of light when... SOMETHING happens. often unexplainable but completely understood in the absence of words.

-definitions and words do not really matter. what matters is that we both know and feel the bond. however, i realize now that it is also a dangerous bond. the further and longer we are apart, one would thrive and the other would wither. but the closer we come together again, and it is an explosion that would shatter and hurt the people close by.[i know it sounds like a movie ripoff. haha but it's true] we have not truly connected or talked for a year [8 years if it's on a spiritual basis] and when we did, it was such a rush that we forgot where we really were for two days. and then we crashed and burned.
-i know that despite him being the one who is constantly acknowledging the bond, he is not ready and doesn't know how to handle it. that despite him being the physically dominant and older one, he is fragile and young.
-i know now all the answers to the questions that i used to ask; unanswered questions and chapters i was unable to close. a momentary sense of relief and enlightenment that made me smile with my eyes closed. but they opened up new questions and chapters. BUT now i am able to let go if i need to.
this craving and hunger for that connection again is overpowering and it's something i need to learn to control. it took me a whole year to grow without him and i was doing great until he returned and ... it's just been a crazy beautiful mess of disorder and disarray and bright lights. and it feels like i am nursing a major hangover from a huge crazy drug induced party.
-i need to find a balance between living and spirituality.
-i need answers to my new questions!
Old 18-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Master

I wish i could help .
Old 18-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Knower

thanks. but no worries. things will work out eventually.
it's a strange feeling... like peace amidst turmoil or vice versa. all's good.
Old 18-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Jenhearther

Thanks for sharing ? ;).
Old 18-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Violets

spiralfungi,

Yes, it will all work out eventually. Keep your faith.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
spiralfungi,

Yes, it will all work out eventually. Keep your faith.

Yup. I don't know how 'eventually' would end up like but there is an inner calm right now that whatever it is good or bad, we will always have each other.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

Spiral...I'm in a similar place right now. We are not together and have decided not to be in contact. But we both know that we will always 'have' each other and that our lives have to be lived separately.

I keep the faith but to be honest, living in the present, being aware of 'signs' (but not obsessed), enjoying my family and the little joys of life - that's what's keeping me going. Inner calm has been restored but it's an everyday struggle.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralfungi
hi again
haven't had the chance to focus on the spiritual side of things of late. been caught up with living.

but in all the time that i have been spiritually absent, i have come to learn a few things; through the doldrums of life and through those tiny specks of light when... SOMETHING happens. often unexplainable but completely understood in the absence of words.

-definitions and words do not really matter. what matters is that we both know and feel the bond. however, i realize now that it is also a dangerous bond. the further and longer we are apart, one would thrive and the other would wither. but the closer we come together again, and it is an explosion that would shatter and hurt the people close by.[i know it sounds like a movie ripoff. haha but it's true] we have not truly connected or talked for a year [8 years if it's on a spiritual basis] and when we did, it was such a rush that we forgot where we really were for two days. and then we crashed and burned.
-i know that despite him being the one who is constantly acknowledging the bond, he is not ready and doesn't know how to handle it. that despite him being the physically dominant and older one, he is fragile and young.
-i know now all the answers to the questions that i used to ask; unanswered questions and chapters i was unable to close. a momentary sense of relief and enlightenment that made me smile with my eyes closed. but they opened up new questions and chapters. BUT now i am able to let go if i need to.
this craving and hunger for that connection again is overpowering and it's something i need to learn to control. it took me a whole year to grow without him and i was doing great until he returned and ... it's just been a crazy beautiful mess of disorder and disarray and bright lights. and it feels like i am nursing a major hangover from a huge crazy drug induced party.
-i need to find a balance between living and spirituality.
-i need answers to my new questions!

What are some things now you are doing to find balance?
What are your spiritual practices?
Old 19-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
What are some things now you are doing to find balance?
What are your spiritual practices?

Expressing and letting out through writings. In my writings he appears as a girl, penelope most of the time.
BUt mainly it's just that inner peace of knowing where we are right this moment. We know that we are not meant to be together in this lifetime and have promised that we will find each other in another when we are both ready. And that we are there for each other no matter what. I know I have failed him a few times in that as I am inherently selfish. But he is extremely understanding of that.
Also that we are both happy as long as the other is happy. It's basically just knowing all of that which allows us that sense of calm.
Old 19-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Knower

Oh yeah also, when we last connected after a year of drifting apart, this song suddenly pops into my head and has been there eversince.
Incubus' Wish You Were Here.