Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Air Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
**rolls eyes** another self dissolver. someOne needs to write a book "1001 Spiritual Ways to Deconstruct The Self".

are so many people so miserable that they prefer not to exist?

This is really funny
Old 15-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
RT, " ruthless truth"....hmmm is that what it's called now? Things do change when one is gone for a few years.
Well I called it Ruthless Truth Sentient, however the actual title of the site is 'RuthlessTruth the Arena' ... I have recently become a member there but i sense my time is short-lived lol not sure it is appropriate to leave a link cause it is pretty 'abrasive' in the language department lol ...
Old 15-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Spirit
This is really funny

well, i suppose i shouldn't protest if folks desire to cease to exist or merge with the Source or whatever. there's far too many humans manifesting anyway.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Anyone who does not speak plainly so that it can be understand, when the whole purpose is to teach it, always makes me think they are covering something with flashy words.

So, the idea is that the person who we are now it an illusion/projection of the 'real self' and knowning this brings instant enlightment?
Old 15-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
i keep wondering why the "the true self" can't project a true self image. why does a self image projection have to be an "illusion"?
Old 15-07-2011, 01:29 PM
not human

What they are saying is that there is no self, that the idea of self is the lie, there is no projection or image of some latent true self there simply is NO self
Old 15-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
i keep wondering the "the true self" can't project a true self image. why does a self image projection have to be an "illusion"?

Yeah, I have often wondered that too and to 'be' consciously aware of It 'to boot' ... a real illusion perhaps lol if we insist on calling 'this' reality illusion ...
Old 15-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
What they are saying is that there is no self, that the idea of self is the lie, there is no projection or image of some latent true self there simply is NO self
What is this expression then?
Old 15-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human

lol that's rediculous. the existance of self is self evident.
Old 15-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Elijah

Quote:
lol that's rediculous. the existance of self is self evident.
The reality of being is evident, the idea of what that presence of being is is assumed.
This then leads to ideas of a soul etc, because beyond the body-mind identity which will eventually perish one's notion/knowing of self is obscure.
Closed Thread