Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2013, 11:19 PM
TForever

Need advice, pls ((

Grtz to you all & thank you for sharing everyting :)

I've a huge prob with my twin :/ he's easily influenced & his ""friends"" know his weak sides so they take advantage of it :s they invite him for partys & he goes drunk home, began smoking, taking drugss!

I really don't know what to do today we have talked about it because he had hangover againnnn & i told him everything, he said thank you for being honest etc, I know that i'm easy going & can't control my behavior, it feels good to hear it from someone else

I can't understand him cause I've encountered many difficulties, but I was always strong so no drinking, smoking, drugs ppfff he is so weak in my eyes :/

I feel like I don't want any contact with my twin :/ cause I'm so different, at this moment I just want to be with someone else

I know, I've done my job, now it's up to him. & yeah I can move on with my life & purpose, I'm happy with myself

Sometimes it's too much
Old 26-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TForever

I feel like I don't want any contact with my twin :/ cause I'm so different, at this moment I just want to be with someone else

I know, I've done my job, now it's up to him. & yeah I can move on with my life & purpose, I'm happy with myself

Sometimes it's too much

If you are so different, do you think this is really your twin? Could it just be a karmic relationship?
Old 26-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Master
You said it yourself you have done your job now it's up to him. Tf are not perfect they have there own daemons different from yours. He may still be tf. Just because your so different doesn't make it not your tf. Me n my tf are complete opposites in everything I'm heart he is mind, he's introvert I'm extrovert, he is earth im water,he's patient I'm not.
It could be either way.
Old 26-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Violets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
You said it yourself you have done your job now it's up to him. Tf are not perfect they have there own daemons different from yours. He may still be tf. Just because your so different doesn't make it not your tf. Me n my tf are complete opposites in everything I'm heart he is mind, he's introvert I'm extrovert, he is earth im water,he's patient I'm not.
It could be either way.

Ain't that the truth. My Twin Flame and I shared the same interests, yet he was the mind, I was the heart and spiritual one, he was impatient, I was patient. Our sun signs were complete opposites, yet our souls were and will always be one.

The yin and yang, masculine and feminine balancing act.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets
Ain't that the truth. My Twin Flame and I shared the same interests, yet he was the mind, I was the heart and spiritual one, he was impatient, I was patient. Our sun signs were complete opposites, yet our souls were and will always be one.

The yin and yang, masculine and feminine balancing act.

We both are mind and heart. Usually, when he is in the mind, I am in the heart. There are times when both of us are in the heart. There are times when both of us are in the mind. I have seen him be logical when I am irrational and then we flip. There are moments when we are both logical and both are irrational. However, we are just the same and balance each other out. Same mind, heart, and spirit. Same personality, way of relating, and so forth. Its scary. I have matured in some areas and he has matured in some that I am working on. I love this connection! Crazy and all!!! lol
Old 27-04-2013, 06:56 AM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
If you are so different, do you think this is really your twin? Could it just be a karmic relationship?
Yes he's my twin cause I had few karmic relationships before we met, one of them looked like my twin mentally & phys hehe ))) i don't know if we're different :/ cause we buy the same things for each other xD
Old 27-04-2013, 07:07 AM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
It could be either way.
Nice like ying yang, his moon is in piscess so they are easy going (looked up on the net) horoscope is so true.. I'm an aries & he capricorn but our moon signs are very compatible pisces & cancer