Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2013, 09:40 PM
MsMe

Oh I am loving this post, I was just thinking about this the other day. Last time I saw my sc, hadn't seen him for ages and drove past unexpectedly and nearly drove off the road when I saw him. I'm pretty sure he saw that as well. Then next day he turned up somewhere else where I was, and he and a friend were just standing there looking at me from about 100 yards away; I was walking towards them but when I saw him I literally froze, forgot how to move my legs and just stood there and looked in the opposite direction, completely fazed, no doubt looking totally crazy. Funnily enough I did then manage to be in the same room as him for a bit (with other people) and make some small talk, although I realised afterwards that for the last 10 mins I'd been sitting with one hand clamped over my mouth, as if I was trying desperately not to let something slip. And then I wonder if he knows. Durr. He just triggers something in me and my whole body freaks out, I can't help it. Sometimes if I'm just out doing my thing and nowhere near him which is most of the time, he pops into my head and I blush and get shaky legs and feel like he's actually there watching me. Never known anything like that with anyone before.
Old 18-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator
Lol you sound like me. The last time I saw mine he was turning down the street I was stopped on so luckily I could look away as if I was looking to cross the intersection.. I know I know teal you are a master at driving under the influence of tf ings.
Yep their eyes are like examining your interior.I remember when he first did this. I was sure I had no clothes on the way he examined me.
Old 18-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
You think that's extreme?

I remember a HUMILIATING moment spent with my TF. He had just finished talking, and obviously expected me say something, lol. I sat there shaking like a weirdo for 3 minutes, unable to mumble so much as a sound. After what felt like an eternity, he eventually asked me a question but I was so spaced out by that point that I couldn't understand a word of what he had said, I could only make out the tone of his voice!!! I had no excuse but to "step outside for a moment".

Last week he told me that he is so attracted to my soul. I started laughing and had to leave the room! We were being intimate, too, which made the situation even MORE embarrassing.

Honestly, laughing while IN your lover's arms is a wonderfully intimate thing. Next time you get tickled during sex, just pull him closer and laugh together. If you are emotionally close enough to have sex with someone, then embarrassment is something you can share as well... if it happens at all.

Just my opinion. ;)
Old 19-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Knower

On and off. Sometimes there would seem to be a language barrier. But sometimes we would understand each other so wholly that we either finish each other's sentences or not utter a single word yet feel like we have been having deep conversations and understand each other completely
Old 19-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralfungi
On and off. Sometimes there would seem to be a language barrier. But sometimes we would understand each other so wholly that we either finish each other's sentences or not utter a single word yet feel like we have been having deep conversations and understand each other completely
This exactly.
Old 19-04-2013, 06:20 PM
sesheta

To John Elessar
I guess I am the only one who feels cool calming peace with mine?

To spiralfungi
But sometimes we would understand each other so wholly that we either finish each other's sentences or not utter a single word yet feel like we have been having deep conversations and understand each other completely

***Both of these for me! With my TF I feel like I don't have to be constantly talking, and yes, sometimes it feels like we're talking even when we're not talking out loud (that telepathy thing, lol!)
Though when I want to express really deep, heart-felt emotions to him - I find it much easier to do so via email. That way I can say exactly how I feel, and don't have to worry about falling apart, or getting "weepy" in front of him....and he can also read the email and have a certain degree of separation....my poor Virgo TF can't handle really sloppy emotions, lolol! **
Old 19-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Jenhearther

Sometimes I have a hard time expressing myself towards him, and we have miscommunication at times.
Old 20-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Super Moderator
You know |I feel cool and calm. I have learned in the last 5 years of this tf thing to trust me. Trust yourself is most important. Think about how your feelings are influencing stuff.

Like why do I feel like such a flake and do all the things I mentioned in this thread when he is 10 feet away.
well it is like this for me I looked all over for the "one" Under rocks and in the couch cushions. I found duds lots of duds. Sure they made me the cool crazy chic that loves cake. When I stopped looking for the ultimate soul mate. Guess what I found. So wishing and hoping and searching through the slew of frogs. Then all the sudden there he be. I don't know how to approach this. Clearly he has no clue either. I don't know what to do the search is over.
What next hmm maybe a second tf.....lol k a spare tf.That would be interesting to have two tf's
Old 23-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Lightwarrior

Oh, I sometimes don't hear from him for months at a time. It used to really upset me, but I gradually begin to accept it as his MO and love him unconditionally. Still, I sometimes worry that he's somehow on to the depth of my feelings to him and that I'll never see him or hear from him again in this incarnation.

But the thing is, I've tried very hard to be understanding and to give him his space. It's not like I'm some crazy, delusional stalker girl. So many things regarding the connection have been confirmed many times over. And if I express nothing but unconditional love and friendship (while at the same time, respecting his space), if he truly has a problem with that, it's his issue not mine.

At this point though, I'm SO over keeping it a complete secret. It seems to me that the energies are such that nothing can really be hidden anymore. If Spirit grants me the opportunity to see him again in the physical, I will declare my eternal love for him.