Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 23-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Amoralight

Finding Things

I use different things as a pendulum. A necklace, anything that will swing!!

I would like to share my story of the missing wallet. I held a party at my place on acreage. 'Twas quite a wild night! Most camped overnight and the next day, a friend ,I hadn't seen for a while, told me he lost his wallet. Everyone looked all around. No wallet. When you are mixing different people together you know (well you hope you know) your friends but others may not. Think he thought one of my other friends had flogged it.

One year later, it still bugged me about the missing wallet, so I got my swinger and asked to point the direction of the wallet. I ended up over at the shed and tried not to influence it. I was getting mixed answers and tried for ages, but nothing.

The next day my young son was gathering leaves behind the shed and putting them in a wheelbarrow. Guess what gathered up with the leaves?? A wallet with $200 in it! I had great pleasure ringing my friend to say I had found his wallet

I may not have found the wallet with my pendulum but it opened up the energies for it to be found.

Ps I always ask for 100% white light guidance and ask if I can use it at that time.
Old 24-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Pathfinder
So it just swung in the direction it wanted you to go? That's pretty neat. My mom loses things all the time, this might come in handy. :)
Old 24-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Amoralight

Hi kristyjnh. Yes it does. I found many lost items this way. One day I was looking for a belt in my room and found it in the linen cupboard upstairs! If you don't find it straight away, the energy of the process seems to help locate it. :)
Old 25-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Guide
Kristyjnh The best way to find a missing object in your home is to draw yourself a floor plan and hold the pendulum over each room as you ask "is it here" or whatever question you like to use. It does not have to be an elaborate drawing. Simple squares will do. I write the names living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, closets in the squares. If you think it could be in a car, draw that too. If the object is not in house, you'll have to get a map of your area and slowly move the pendulum across until you get a hit. Then go look in that area to narrow it down. Maps are best done with a pendulum that has a sharp point to it.
Old 25-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristyjnh
So it just swung in the direction it wanted you to go? That's pretty neat. My mom loses things all the time, this might come in handy. :)

I know this is the pendulum section, but one can always ask the angels for help in finding things .... I have done so on a variety of occasions and they have been most helpful.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction